Start Date: 6/27/2017 9:00 AM CET
End Date: 6/27/2017 2:30 PM CET
Venue Name: Salesforce’s Executive Briefing Center
3 Avenue Octave Gréard
EBP Business Consulting
“Measurements Executives Embrace” Workshop for Briefing Professionals (ACC)
Held at Salesforce’s Executive Briefing Center in Paris on 27 June 2017, 9:00 to 14:30
Click here to download registration form
“Measurements Executives Embrace” is one of the most popular and highest attended ABPM workshop. This highly interactive, one day session is now being offered on 27 June, in Paris, just prior to the ABPM Conference. Your presenter will be EBP expert and consultant Ellen Barnes Pfiffner. You will receive ABPM CCC credit for your participation. For more information about ABPM's competency curriculum click here.
The workshop is open to all Briefing Professionals and Managers. Stephanie Lohmann, VP Executive Engagement EMEA at Salesforce is graciously providing the meeting space and lunch. The Salesforce EBC Center is located at 3 ave Octave Gre´ard, in Paris (75007).
Briefing professionals realize that simply reporting their briefing center has a 4.6 customer satisfaction rating and they touched $X amount of revenue.... isn’t enough any longer. Whether your executive briefing program reports to Marketing, Sales, Operations or another department; the briefing program’s metrics and measurements must be aligned with both the organization that funds your program and your primary internal customers. The briefing staff must be able to translate the value of the program to the company’s leaders. When the leadership of the company does not understand the briefing program’s metrics or methodology, the briefing program will not receive the necessary support– both financial and other vital resources.
These very real challenges are the focus of this “hands-on” workshop. It is designed to help briefing professionals measure and communicate the positive impact of their briefing program. Topics include:
- How to ask for and justify budget
- Measures of Performance that tell others the true value of your center
- Examples of Metrics that explain your value proposition
- The Anatomy of a Question and Good Survey Design
- Developing a methodology to prove a positive ROI
- Working with Your CRM System
- Strategies for consistently Communicating Results
Make the most of your time while in Paris and earn ABPM ACC! Complete the registration form ASAP and return to Ellen Barnes Pfiffner at:email@example.com. Registrationis$600perperson,after 12 June 2017 late registration is $750. Pay by credit card or invoice.
Each participant will receive copies of:
- A summary of the pre-work
- Copies of the workshop slides
- Measurement and Metric Templates
- A series of “Do You Speak Finance?”
- ABPM ACC Credit plus Certificate of Completion
After participating in this workshop, the participant will be able to:
- Develop measurement tools that provide consistent and comparable measures to others departments competing for the same budget.
- Create tools that align metrics to key internal clients e.g. field sales as well.
- Demonstrate the briefing program’s ROI
- Lay the groundwork for briefing management and CRM integration
- Communicate the impact of a briefing program