|Who we are:||Evolving from the optional meetings that followed the annual multi-client studies on The Role of Executive Briefings, the Association of Briefing Program Managers (ABPM) was formed in March, 1994. ABPM is a global professional community that advances Briefing Programs as vital to the success of member companies. It is comprised of nearly 600 members from more than 150 Fortune 500 companies around the globe.
ABPM's mission is to foster the success of its members by facilitating the exchange of information, developing briefing professionals, defining standards of excellence and delivering innovative programs and resources.
|Who should join:||
- Briefing Program Managers responsible for the successful operation of one or more Briefing/Customer Visit Centers
- Program Managers who support Sales with Briefings and other types of marketing events, such as Seminars and Trade Shows
- Consultants, or event planners, who specialize in consulting with account managers to develop Briefings that meet both internal and external customer requirements for Briefings
- Technical Briefing Program staff members who oversee the Program's presentation delivery systems, demo areas, or both
- Coordinators who are responsible for all logistics and services associated with the Briefing Program
- Other members of the Briefing Program staff who would benefit from an exchange of information with other Briefing professionals
For more information about membership, see here: https://www.abpm.com/membershiptypes
|Some of the Services we offer:||* Discounted registration fees to annual ABPM Spring Conferences, Fall Workshops, European Conferences, Virtual Workshops and Regional Meetings where you'll have opportunities to visit other briefing centers and programs as well as learn from briefing professionals from around the globe.
* Briefing Resource Packet (a $500 value)
* Briefing Program Online Directory (member section only) - A great resource for finding other members who are nearby or may have similar programs to yours and who may be able to help you find solutions to common problems.
* Access to quarterly ABPM Member MeetUps, one-hour-long facilitated discussions available only to ABPM members focused on topics of interest to the profession.
* Members-Only LinkedIn Group: Online best practice exchange with fellow briefing professionals regarding current high-interest topics
* Resource Library - Primarily Free (and downloadable by members only) and some Discounted items in six categories including: The Annual Research on the Effectiveness of Briefings, Processes & Tools, Studies & Surveys, Characteristics of a World Class Briefing Program, Briefly Newsletter Archives, and the Briefing Program Value Proposition, and a large collection of Virtual and Hybrid Briefings Resources.
* Monthly Podcasts, hosted and produced by long-time ABPM Member Darby Mason-Werner, with ABPM Thought Leaders. These podcasts are designed with you in mind - today’s briefing professionals - bringing you thought leadership content, tips, and trends.
For the full list of member benefits, visit this link: https://www.abpm.com/membershipbenefits
|Some of our clients:||