Building a successful new Briefing Program, or taking your existing program to the next level of excellence, requires thoughtful consideration of many elements. Establishing well-defined processes and implementing operational tools can help focus your program on the most important aspects of creating a successful customer engagement. This workshop is designed to provide briefing professionals with ideas, techniques, and best practices that support the strategies of a World Class program.
Who Should Attend
All briefing professionals who want to strengthen their program by adopting tried and true best practices to enhance their engagement strategy and ensure a higher level of customer satisfaction.
• Briefing Preparation – setting expectations/requirements and aligning all internal participants
• Customer Communication – knowing when/how to engage with valuable information
• Discussion Leaders – building a strong and well-prepared community
• Vendors - establishing reliable partnerships
• Customization – offering a personalized experience for each guest
• Automation – improving briefing team efficiency
• Facilitation – ensuring a smooth and impactful briefing while staying flexible
• Lasting Impressions – creating long term relationships and building trust
Post-Briefing Measurements & Reporting
• Follow-up – defining effective touchpoints
• Feedback – gathering meaningful data
• Reporting – producing relevant measurements for all interested parties
• Sales Closure – validating effectiveness