ACC: Developing Your Strategic Leadership Style Outline
The day-to-day demands of managing a briefing program with operational excellence leave us little time to think strategically and develop our own strategic leadership style. Leaders can, and should, exist at all levels of a briefing organization. Effective leaders are confident in their styles and protect the values they believe in. This course helps participants identify their leadership strengths and define their personal leadership brand.
Who Should Attend
This workshop is for managers and individual contributors who want to develop their strategic leadership style.
- What is strategic leadership?
- How is leadership different from “management”?
- How do briefing professionals demonstrate strategic leadership?
- Characterize your personal leadership style.
- Draft a personal leadership brand statement.
- Create a personal action plan to develop leadership skills.
- A bibliography of strategic leadership resources
- Workshop slides
- Participants will identify their own personal leadership brand and develop an action plan for personal development.
- ABPM Advanced Competency Course (ACC) credit