European Conference Final Details
ABPM 2022 European Conference
Final Event Details
We are looking forward to seeing each of you next week! Below you will find all the information you need for an enjoyable conference experience.
Please download the MyABPM App designed and provided by ABPM Supplier Member CXApp/Inpixon via iTunes or GooglePlay prior to arriving at the conference. If you already have the app on your phone, please make sure you've updated it. The MyABPM app will allow you to stay connected with up-to-the-minute information and collaborative features every day of the event. Just open the app and choose the ABPM 2022 European Conference.
If you are new to the MyABPM app, or have never received login information from ABPM before, your login credentials are:
Username: email address you registered with
If you have used the MyABPM app in the past, your login credentials are:
Username: email address you registered with
Password: Your current password. Forgot it? Use the 'Forgot your password?' link in the app to reset.
If you do not have a device that runs on iOS or Android, you can still download a final agenda via this link in pdf format for your use at the conference.
Though registrants will primarily use the MyABPM event app during the conference, the ABPM.Events platform is available now to view pre-event content.
You'll receive daily logistics emails starting Monday, 27 June that detail the following day's events. Meanwhile, there are a few items we need to communicate in order to take care of you to the best of our abilities during the conference.
Meanwhile, if you have any questions or further needs as we near the event, please don’t hesitate to contact the ABPM Team at email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you next week!
- Conference check-in will be Tuesday 28 June from 16:30 - 17:50 on the 1st floor of the NH Collection Flower Market (Vijzelstraat 4, 1017 HK Amsterdam). At 18:00, we'll gather in the lobby to walk a few blocks to board the bus to Salesforce. The Salesforce address is Gustav Mahlerlaan 2970, 1081 LA Amsterdam, in case you miss the group's departure.
- Transportation: ABPM will provide bus transportation to all conference activities after the start of the conference. Conference participants are responsible for their transportation to The NH Collection Flower Market (Vijzelstraat 4, 1017 HK Amsterdam) for conference check-in.
- NEW - Salesforce hosting Cocktail Reception after breakout sessions on Wednesday, 29 June! After breakout sessions wrap up, we'll enjoy an extension of the conversations over cocktails and hors d’oeuvres from 16:00 to 17:30.
- Tour Day: Your Tour Day bus assignment can be found on the spreadsheet attached to the Final Details email. The Tour Day schedule is here. You will have a number on your conference badge indicating your group assignment. Please wear your conference badge and bring your ID or passport on Tour Day.
- Conference Participant Roster: A copy of the current conference participant roster, minus those who don't wish to share their contact information, was attached to the email with this link. After the conference, we will send a final attendees list (with last-minute additions and cancellations) with the email asking for your conference feedback and other follow-up details.
- Sessions: Conference participants do not sign up for breakout sessions; they are first come, first served. To ensure you get to attend the sessions you wish, we suggest you review the agenda prior to arrival to plan your own schedule (you can create your personalized agenda in the MyABPM app!) and arrive at each session in plenty of time to find a seat. If some sessions you wish to attend are scheduled in the same time slot, don't worry! One week following the conference, recordings of the sessions will be available via the ABPM.Events platform and will remain there indefinitely.
- Dietary Restrictions: If you provided dietary restrictions during registration, we have communicated those dietary restrictions to conference caterers. If you are served a meal that does not meet your dietary restrictions, simply let a server know you provided dietary information during registration and let them know your restrictions.
- Dress: All activities are business casual. Layering during conference sessions is recommended. We will walk a few blocks outside of the Flower Market to board buses on Tuesday and Wednesday and will walk approximately 10 minutes to the Canal Museum on Thursday evening so please wear shoes you are comfortable walking in and pack an umbrella in case of inclement weather.
- Area Dining & Shopping: Wednesday is a free night. To help you plan your evening, you can find a list and map of area shopping and dining in the 'Maps & Logistics' section of your MyABPM Conference App.