European Conference Final Details
ABPM 2023 European Conference
Final Event Details
We are looking forward to seeing each of you next week! Below you will find all the information you need for an enjoyable conference experience.
Please download the MyABPM App via iTunes or GooglePlay prior to arriving at the conference. The MyABPM app will allow you to stay connected with up-to-the-minute information every day of the event. Then, just open the app and choose the ABPM 2023 European Conference.
If you are new to the MyABPM app, or have never received login information from ABPM before, your login credentials are:
Username: email address you registered with
If you have used the MyABPM app in the past, your login credentials are:
Username: email address you registered with
Password: Your current password. Forgot it? Use the 'Forgot your password?' link in the app to reset.
If you do not have a device that runs on iOS or Android, you can still download a final agenda via this link in pdf format for your use at the conference.
You'll receive daily logistics emails starting Monday, 19 June that detail the following day's events. Meanwhile, there are a few items we need to communicate in order to take care of you to the best of our abilities during the conference.
Meanwhile, if you have any questions or further needs as we near the event, please don’t hesitate to contact the ABPM Team at email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you next week!
- Conference check-in will be Tuesday 20 June from 15:15 - 16:00 at the Elekta Executive Briefing Centre at Elekta Cornerstone, London Road Crawley, West Sussex RH10 9BL. Directions can be found here. If you've been to past conferences, this is a bit different than the way we typically start so please note that this address is a short taxi ride from Gatwick's South Terminal. After the day's events at Elekta, bus transportation will be provided back to the conference hotel, The Montcalm Royal London House.
- Transportation: ABPM will provide bus transportation (or walk in groups if distances are fairly short) to all conference activities after the start of the conference. Conference participants are responsible for their transportation to the Elekta Executive Briefing Centre at Elekta Cornerstone, London Road Crawley, West Sussex RH10 9BL for conference check-in.
- Please watch for an email from Salesforce Guest Services on Tuesday 20 June and complete the pre-check-in process via that email before we arrive to ease your security process at Salesforce. Please bring your ID for check-in at Salesforce.
- Tour Day: Your Tour Day bus assignment can be found on the spreadsheet attached to the Final Details email. The Tour Day schedule is here. You will have a number on your conference badge indicating your group assignment. Please wear your conference badge and bring your ID on Tour Day.
- Conference Participant Roster: A copy of the current conference participant roster, minus those who don't wish to share their contact information, was attached to the email with this link. After the conference, we will send a final attendees list (with last-minute additions and cancellations) with the email asking for your conference feedback and other follow-up details.
- Sessions: Conference participants do not sign up for breakout sessions; they are first come, first served. To ensure you get to attend the sessions you wish, we suggest you review the agenda prior to arrival to plan your own schedule (you can create your personalized agenda in the MyABPM app!) and arrive at each session in plenty of time to find a seat. If some sessions you wish to attend are scheduled in the same time slot, don't worry! One week following the conference, slide decks and any additional post-session content will be available in your MyABPM app.
- Dietary Restrictions: If you provided dietary restrictions during registration, we have communicated those dietary restrictions to conference caterers. If you are served a meal that does not meet your dietary restrictions, simply let a server know you provided dietary information during registration and let them know your restrictions.
- Dress: All activities are business casual. Layering during conference sessions is recommended. On Wednesday and Thursday, we will walk approximately 15 minutes to Salesforce and in between Tour Day host centers, respectively. Please wear shoes you are comfortable walking in and pack an umbrella in case of inclement weather.
- Area Dining & Shopping: Wednesday is a free night. To help you plan your evening, you can find a list and map of area shopping and dining in the 'Maps & Logistics' section of your MyABPM Conference App.