European Conference Final Details
ABPM 2019 European Conference
Final Event Details
We are looking forward to seeing each of you next week! Below you will find all the information you need for a enjoyable conference.
Please download the MyABPM App designed by ABPM Supplier Member CXApp via iTunes or GooglePlay prior to arriving at the conference. MyABPM will allow you to stay connected with up-to-the-minute information for every day of the event with useful and collaborative features like:
- A detailed agenda outlining key elements for every day. Event times may reflect your location's time zone and will adjust when you arrive in Belgium and refresh the app.
- Build Your Own Agenda within the app!
- An activity stream with real-time updates and social integrations
- An attendees list with photos and email capability
- A list of recommended shopping, dining, and entertainment that are in the area around Kortrijk and Brussels hotels
If this is your first time to download the app, your login credentials are:
Username: email address you registered with
If you do not have a device that runs on iOS or Android, you can still download a final agenda via this link in pdf format for your use at the conference.
If you attended an ABPM conference or used the MyABPM Community in the past year and logged into the MyABPM app then, you shouldn't have to login again. Just open the app and choose the ABPM 2019 European Conference.
Conference check-in will be 13:00 – 14:15 p.m. on Tuesday 25 June in the lobby of the ParkHotel. At 14:25, we'll board a bus to go to the Barco campus. The Barco address is Beneluxpark 21, 8500 Kortrijk in case you miss the group's departure.
As we near the event, there are a few items we need to communicate in order to take care of you to the best of our abilities during the conference.
Meanwhile, if you have any questions or further needs as we near the event, please don’t hesitate to call the ABPM Team at +1 214-389-0994 or email us at email@example.com. We look forward to seeing each of you next week!
- Conference Check-in Location: The ParkHotel in Kotrijk, located at Stationsplein 2, 8500 Kortrijk (very nearby the train station), is the location for Tuesday and Wednesday morning departures. On Tuesday and part of Wednesday, the conference sessions will be held at Barco (Beneluxpark 21, 8500 Kortrijk). Wednesday afternoon, we travel to Brussels and on Thursday we will have an Experiential Walking Tour of the Grand Place followed by conference sessions at Microsoft (Rue Montoyer 51, 1000 Brussels).
- Transportation: ABPM will provide bus transportation to all conference activities after the start of the conference. Conference participants are responsible for their transportation to the ParkHotel for conference check-in. Please bring your luggage on Wednesday morning to the bus as we will transport all participants from Barco to the Radisson Red in Brussels following the day's sessions.
- Conference Participant Roster: A copy of the current conference participant roster minus those who don't wish to share their contact information was attached to the email with this link. After the conference, we will send a final attendees list (with last minute additions and cancellations) with the email asking for your conference feedback and other follow-up details.
- Sessions: Conference participants do not sign up for breakout sessions; they are first come, first served. To ensure you get to attend the sessions you wish, we suggest you review the agenda prior to arrival to plan your own schedule and arrive at each session in plenty of time to find a seat. If some sessions you wish to attend are scheduled in the same time slot, don't worry! Following the conference, a link to downloadable session presentations (if provided by presenter) will be available. Session leaders are also generally happy to speak with you about their topics during breaks or meals. Attending with a team member? We suggest you divide and conquer.
- Dietary Restrictions: If you provided dietary restrictions during registration, you will see a 'yes' in the dietary restrictions column on the spreadsheet attached to the email. We have communicated those dietary restrictions to conference caterers. If you are served a meal that does not meet your dietary restrictions, simply let a server know you provided dietary information during registration and let them know your restrictions.
- Dress: All activities are business casual. Layering during conference sessions is recommended. For the Experiential Walking Tour of the Grand Place on Thursday morning, please wear shoes you are comfortable walking in and dress in light clothing - the weather forecast is quite warm over the days of the conference.
- Area Dining & Shopping: Wednesday is a free night. To help you plan your evening, you can find a list and map of area shopping and dining in the 'Maps & Logistics' section of your MyABPM Conference App.