Start Date: 1/15/2020 10:30 AM CST
End Date: 1/15/2020 12:30 PM CST
EBP Business Consulting and ABPM
Best Practices in Briefing Operations
Core Competencies Course (CCC)
Wednesday, January 15 - Virtual Workshop
10:30 am - 12:30 pm Central time
Ellen Barnes-Pfiffner of EBP Business Consulting and Darby Mason-Werner of CXApp, Instructors
Building a successful new Briefing Program, or taking your existing program to the next level of excellence, requires thoughtful consideration of many elements. Establishing well-defined processes and implementing operational tools can help focus your program on the most important aspects of creating a successful customer engagement. This workshop is designed to provide briefing professionals with ideas, techniques, and best practices that support the strategies of a World Class program.
Who should attend: All briefing professionals who want to strengthen their program by adopting tried and true best practices to enhance their engagement strategy and ensure a higher level of customer satisfaction.
• Briefing Preparation – setting expectations/requirements and aligning all internal participants
• Customer Communication – knowing when/how to engage with valuable information
• Discussion Leaders – building a strong and well-prepared community
• Vendors - establishing reliable partnerships
• Customization – offering a personalized experience for each guest
• Automation – improving briefing team efficiency
• Facilitation – ensuring a smooth and impactful briefing while staying flexible
• Lasting Impressions – creating long term relationships and building trust
Post-Briefing Measurements & Reporting
• Follow-up – defining effective touchpoints
• Feedback – gathering meaningful data
• Reporting – producing relevant measurements for all interested parties
• Sales Closure – validating effectiveness
• Actionable ideas for operationally enhancing your briefing program
• Example templates and checklists as well as available resources
• ABPM Core Competencies Course (CCC) credit
Virtual Workshop Fee: The price for this virtual workshop registration is $349 for members, $495 for non-members (briefing professionals or employees of Supplier Member companies only - vendors must be recommended Supplier Members to attend ABPM events). During registration, you can pay with credit card (ABPM accepts Mastercard, Visa, American Express or Discover) or you may create an invoice to submit to your AP department.
Payment & Cancellation Policy: Registration fee must be paid by Tuesday, January 7th, 2020. You are registered at the time you receive a conference confirmation email from ABPM. Due to commitments to the instructor regarding class minimums, we regret that we are unable to issue refunds/credits or void outstanding invoices for cancellations received after Friday, January 3rd, 2020. However, substitutions may be made at any time. Cancellation and substitution notices must be received via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.