2020 ABPM Fall Workshop Series
"Workshopping the Challenges of the Moment"
Virtual Conference - October 19-22, 2020
Download the Fall Workshop Series Agenda here in mid August
2019 Fall Workshop Series Evaluation Statistics & Quotes available here
We are looking forward to welcoming you to our virtual venue for a highly-interactive 2020 Fall Workshop Series, October 19-22 (Conference Orientation Friday, October 16th at 10am Central Time). This year, all workshops will be focused on working together to elevate virtual briefings and solve the challenges related to them. In addition, 10 of the 12 workshops will be eligible for CCC/ACC credit! A detailed preliminary agenda for the event will be available in mid-August, 2020.
This year we'll be focused on workshopping the challenges of the moment. For this year only you'll have the opportunity to:
Monday, October 19
- Attend two live general session panels - one focused on "Elevating Virtual Briefings" and the other on "Reopening Centers"
- A Live Sponsor Showcase will offer an opportunity to talk with vetted ABPM Sponsors as well as hear case studies and see demos. Sponsors will provide prizes (check back in September for prize list). Visit a Sponsor booth for more than 5 minutes to be entered into that Sponsor's prize drawing. Prizes will be drawn live in the Coffee Break on the final day.
Tuesday, October 20 - Thursday, October 22
- Receive credit for up to 10 CCC or ACC Courses. 10 of the 12 Workshops offered are eligible for CCC or ACC credit. You'll choose three workshops where you'll participate live and receive credit upon full participation in the workshop. Then, you'll have the opportunity through November 20th to receive credit for up to seven more CCC/ACC workshops by viewing the recordings of the workshops and passing a quiz.
- The Core and Advanced Competency Curriculum are the foundation of the ABPM's Fall Workshop Series and will continue to be this year. However, this year, ABPM will offer Curriculum topics through the lens of the large shift the community is making with regard to virtual briefings. Courses will be less focused on teaching standard course outlines, and more focused on sharing among participants and workshopping current challenges together. All those who fully participate live in the workshops will receive CCC or ACC credit once the workshop is complete. Full workshop descriptions will be available in the downloadable prelimnary agenda in mid-August. The ABPM maintains records of completion (members can monitor their records via their online profiles), and once you’ve completed any competency course, the ABPM will apply credit to your ABPM profile. A digital certificate of completion can be provided upon request.
- Up to four Center Tours will be available in the Center Gallery. One live workshop will feature Program Managers from the Center Gallery centers sharing program overviews and what their programs are doing during the COVID crisis.
- Each day will end with a chance to visit Live Chat Rooms focused on topics of high interest, or for those in specific regions. Alternatively, visit the Coffee Kiosk for open conversation to network with your fellow ABPM members.
A detailed agenda will be available here in mid August 2020
Conference Fee: The price for Fall Workshop Series registration has been reduced in the virtual environment to $845 for members and $1095 for non-members (briefing professionals or Supplier Members only - vendors must be recommended Supplier Members to attend ABPM events). These prices are Early Bird rates and will increase to $995 and $1245 respectively after Friday, September 18th. ABPM accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Check, or Wire Transfer.
Multiple Registrant Discount: To receive the discount code for 10% off each registration fee when four (4) or more people from the same company will attend, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
New Membership/Registration Bundle Deal: Receive the first year of membership free with non-member rate conference registration! This offer is only available to those who have never been ABPM members. Main Supplier members do not qualify for this offer, however additional employees from a current Supplier Member company are eligible.
Dress: All activities are business casual. Layered clothing is recommended while in hotel meeting rooms. ;)
Payment and Cancellation Policy: To receive the Early Bird Rate, registration fee must be paid by Friday, September 18, 2020. You are registered at the time you receive a conference confirmation email from ABPM. Due to a plan to send conference login credentials to registrants approximately one week prior to the conference start date, we regret that we are unable to issue refunds/credits or void outstanding invoices for cancellations received after Friday, October 2, 2020. However, substitutions may be made at any time. Cancellation and substitution notices must be received via email to email@example.com. To assure admittance, registration fees must be paid prior to Thursday, October 8, 2020.
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 214-389-0994. We look forward to seeing you in October!