Start Date: 2/13/2019 10:30 AM CST
End Date: 2/13/2019 12:30 PM CST
EBP Business Consulting and ABPM
Elements of Customization
(CCC) Virtual Webinar
Wednesday, February 13, 2019
10:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. (CST)
This year customers will be traveling to your Executive Briefing Center (EBC). There is lots of information on the internet and publications about your company and capabilities. Why are they taking their time to travel and spend time with you? They have a business challenge and they believe you have a solution. If the customer shows up and they hear a canned, generic product or service pitch, your guests will likely feel that their specific business is not very important to you. Research and case studies prove if a company provides the customer an experience that is collaborative and customized to their needs, customer loyalty and hence sales increase.
Customizing a briefing’s content and the experience starts with a basic level of personalization then evolves to the highest level when guest companies leave your center feeling you truly understand their industry, company, and challenges. In this workshop, we will explore the tools available to you and your ever-evolving options for customizing winning briefing content and experiences. In addition, this session will present proven ways to build trust and rapport that leads to partnerships with customers and internal clients through customization. Customers will increasingly come to your briefing program for access to thought leadership and your executives will recognize the true value of your briefing program.
Who should attend?
This course will benefit all briefing professionals, key presenters and discussion leaders who design strategic agendas and/or give customized presentations and demonstrations.
- Why personalization and customization improve results
- Tools and techniques for understanding your customers’ industries, companies and their business issues
- Making your planning process support customization
- Tips for customizing agendas, demonstrations, presentations and for preparing executives
- Case studies from other briefing programs
- How to customize briefings with limited resources?
Participants will be asked to complete a short survey to communicate their goals for attending the Elements of Customization workshop.
After participating in this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Locate publicly available information to research critical details about your customers.
- Build rapport and trust by demonstrating that the account and EBC teams know the customer’s industry, their company’s strengths and business challenges.
- Apply this knowledge to create customized content and take the dialog to a higher strategic level.
- The course handout and notes
- A series of related articles
- Certificate of completion: ABPM Advanced Core Competencies Course
Virtual Workshop Fee: The price for this virtual workshop registration is $349 for members, $495 for non-members (briefing professionals or employees of Supplier Member companies only - vendors must be recommended Supplier Members to attend ABPM events). During registration, you can pay with credit card (ABPM accepts Mastercard, Visa, American Express or Discover) or you can create an invoice to submit to your AP department.
Payment & Cancellation Policy: Registration fee must be paid by Wednesday February 8, 2019. You are registered at the time you receive a conference confirmation email from ABPM. Due to commitments to the instructor regarding class minimums, we regret that we are unable to issue refunds/credits or void outstanding invoices for cancellations received after Wednesday February 1, 2019. However, substitutions may be made at any time. Cancellation and substitution notices must be received via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.