Start Date: 12/2/2020 1:00 PM PST
End Date: 12/2/2020 2:00 PM PST
EBC Metrics in a Virtual World:
A Conversation with the ABPM Community
Free to ABPM Members and Hosted by Twilio
Wednesday, December 2nd
1:00 - 2:00 pm PT (3pm CT/4pm ET)
Facilitated by Laura Beth Linford,
Executive Briefing Manager, Twilio
Like many programs in ABPM's membership, the Twilio Team is working hard to find the best ways to collect strong metrics that communicate the impact of their virtual briefing program to their key stakeholders. Laura Beth suggested we gather virtually to have a casual conversation among members and we, at ABPM, thought that was a terrific idea. This 60 minute session is free to ABPM members and will occur via Zoom. A login link will be sent to registrants on Tuesday, December 1st.
Virtual Session Fee: This virtual session is FREE to ABPM Members. Simply login to register. Login details will be sent via email on Tuesday, December 1st.
- Group Conversation
- What key metrics are you pulling for your virtual briefing programs?
- What are your top best practices for measuring virtual briefing impact and success?
- How are you finding success with getting your external attendees to complete surveys?
- Return and share learnings with the group
- Additional Questions & Conversation
- Wrap Up