Start Date: 3/9/2022 10:00 AM CST
End Date: 3/9/2022 11:00 AM CST
Venue Name: ABPM.Events
ABPM Member MeetUp:
Envisioning How Programs Might Use the
Metaverse, AR, VR, and AI to Enhance Briefings
Free to ABPM Members
Tuesday, March 9
10:00 - 11:00 am CT (8 am PT/11 am ET/4 pm GMT)
Member MeetUps are one-hour-long facilitated discussions among ABPM members focused on topics of interest to the profession. For this Member MeetUp, we'll focus on 'Envisioning How Briefing Programs might use the Metaverse, AR, VR, and AI to Enhance Briefings'. Co-facilitating this MeetUp with ABPM President, Elizabeth Simpson, will be Dale Tesmond of Hyperquake who will moderate a panel on the same topic at the ABPM Spring Conference. MeetUps are free for ABPM members and will happen via the ABPM.Events platform. Login information will be included in your event registration confirmation.
- Facilitated Conversation - Example questions:
- Could (or should) the Metaverse be used to enhance briefings in the future?
- If so, how far off are we?
- What portals (AR/VR/Other) are available for entering the Metaverse?
- How could the Metaverse/AR/VR enhance a briefing?
- Should a standalone Metaverse briefing be created, and would that be effective?
- Other possible questions will come from those suggested by members during online registration
- Breakout Conversation: What part of your briefing program might use the Metaverse to enhance the customer's briefing experience?
- Return and share learnings with the group
- Additional Questions & Conversation
- Wrap Up
Virtual Session Fee: This virtual session is FREE to ABPM Members. The Member MeetUp will be held via the ABPM.Events platform. Login information will be included in your event registration confirmation.
Questions? Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that during the live Member MeetUp time, the ABPM team will be actively supporting the meeting and unable to respond.