Start Date: 11/14/2023 10:00 AM CST
End Date: 11/14/2023 12:00 PM CST
Instructor: Candie Hurley
Metrics & Analytics for Briefing Programs
Virtual Workshop for Briefing Professionals (CCC)
Tuesday, November 14, 2023
10:00 AM to 12:00 PM Central Time
Workshop Leader: Candie Hurley
Effectively quantifying and communicating value and impact is critical to meeting the needs of your key stakeholders and ensuring the long-term viability of your program. In this class, we explore the essential tactical and strategic metrics to support a value proposition based on business impact as well as efficiency. We look at which metrics can be directly measured, and which require integration with a CRM system. Best-in-class feedback survey questions for customers, account teams, and Discussion Leaders are provided.
Who should attend: Briefing professionals charged with developing or evolving a World Class measurement system for their program.
- Identifying typical needs of your key stakeholders
- Establishing your key performance indicators
- Immediate feedback and Survey Questions
- Aligning to program strategy
- Meeting stakeholder requirements
- Aligning with other customer-facing organizations
- Measuring before/after delta
- Measuring Discussion Leader performance
- Using the Data: Communicating impact and driving improved performance
- Capturing Methodologies and Increasing Your Return Rate
- CRM Integration
- Measuring: activity & results, quantity & quality, and volumes & value
- Business intelligence to provide for future program and process improvements
- Quantifying revenue touched, sales closures, incremental revenue, new opportunities, sales cycle advancement, and other contributions.
- Using historical data to predict future outcomes
- Example frameworks for capturing and reporting customer insights
- Strategies to promote customer engagement and candor
Virtual Workshop Fee: The price for this virtual workshop registration is $399 for members, $545 for non-members (briefing professionals or employees of Supplier Member companies only - vendors must be recommended Supplier Members to attend ABPM events). During registration, you can pay with credit card (ABPM accepts Mastercard, Visa, American Express or Discover) or you may create an invoice to submit to your AP department.
Payment & Cancellation Policy: Registration fee must be paid by Friday, November 10th, 2023. You are registered at the time you receive a conference confirmation email from ABPM. Due to commitments to the instructor regarding class minimums, we regret that we are unable to issue refunds/credits or void outstanding invoices for cancellations received after Tuesday, October 31, 2023. However, substitutions may be made at any time with the same type of registration (member vs. non-member). Cancellation and substitution notices must be received via email to email@example.com.
- Workshop slide deck
- Core Competency Course (CCC) credit