Start Date: 5/14/2019 10:30 AM CDT
End Date: 5/14/2019 12:30 PM CDT
World Class Customer Experience (ACC)
Tuesday May 14, 10:30 am - 12:30 pm Central Time
Candie Hurley, Instructor
In this session we will take a deep look into the specific criteria in the World Class category of Customer Experience, reflecting the elements of the briefing day itself. We’ll explore why each of the five characteristics in this category; are important to the customer experience and discuss specific examples of how companies are achieving world class in that category.
Who Should Attend:
The Characteristics of a World Class Briefing Program is a roadmap to excellence for any program. This workshop will be of interest for briefing professionals from any program and especially those considering submitting for the 2019 World Class awards.
* Review of each of the 5 characteristics of Customer Experience.
* Discussion of specific examples for benchmarking your program in each characteristic.
- A high level of customization is achieved for each briefing.
- A comprehensive customer engagement strategy enhances the total customer experience before, during and after the briefing.
- Briefings are facilitated by a trained briefing professional or other facilitator in order to deliver dynamic, highly customer-centric experiences.
- Voice of the Customer (VOC) captured during briefings informs larger corporate VOC initiatives, which may shape solutions development and business strategy.
- A program experience strategy aligns with brand positioning and ensures current and consistent messaging.
- A deeper understanding of this category of World Class.
- Ideas for how to enhance your program’s Customer Experience.
- Strategic and tactical examples of World Class Customer Experience.
The price for the virtual workshop registration is $349 for members and $495 for non-members (briefing professionals or Supplier Members only - vendors must be recommended Supplier Members to attend ABPM events). During registration you may pay by Visa, Mastercard, or American Express or members can create an invoice to submit to their AP departments.
Payment, Discount, and Cancellation Policy
Registration fees must be paid prior to Friday, May 10, 2019. You are registered at the time you receive a conference confirmation email from ABPM. Due to requirements for instructor preparation, we are unable to issue refunds/credits or void outstanding invoices for cancellations received after Tuesday, May 7, 2019. However, substitutions may be made at any time. Cancellation and substitution notices must be received via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.