Start Date: 12/7/2021 10:30 AM CST
End Date: 12/7/2021 12:30 PM CST
Venue Name: Virtual Workshop
The Zoom link for this workshop is in your confirmation email. Haven't registered yet? Registration will remain open until 10:00 am CT on the day of the workshop. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you registered, but can't find the login details.
World Class Customer Experience
in all Briefing Formats (CCC)
A Virtual Workshop
Tuesday December 7th - 10:30 am-12:30pm Central Time
Candie Hurley, Trainer and Coach, Benett Communications
This workshop will explore the specific criteria in the World Class category of “Customer Experience,” reflecting on how each is altered in the new world of program teams offering three briefing formats: in-person, virtual, and hybrid. Customization (CE1), customer engagement (CE2), facilitation (CE3), voice of the customer (CE4), and program experience strategy (CE5) remain vital to the success of your briefings no matter the format. How have these strategies changed? How are they evolving? Why are they more important than ever? Join this working session to explore innovative ideas that have the potential to elevate the customer experience in this new world.
Who Should Attend:
This course is for briefing professionals and their key stakeholders.
- Review of each of the 5 characteristics of Customer Experience with in-person, virtual, and hybrid in mind.
- A high level of customization is achieved for each briefing.
- A comprehensive customer engagement strategy enhances the total customer experience before and during the briefing.
- Briefings are facilitated by a trained briefing professional or other facilitator in order to deliver dynamic, interactive, highly customer-centric experiences.
- Voice of the Customer (VOC) captured during briefings informs larger corporate VOC initiatives, which may shape solutions development and business strategy.
- A program experience strategy delivers an experience of your corporate brand and culture.
- Discussion of specific examples for benchmarking your program in each characteristic.
- Correlating customer loyalty with the briefing experience.
- Core Competency Credit (CCC) - Customer Experience
- A deeper understanding of this category of World Class.
- Ideas for how to enhance your program’s Customer Experience.
- Strategic and tactical examples of World Class Customer Experience.
Virtual Workshop Fee: The price for this virtual workshop registration is $349 for members, $495 for non-members (briefing professionals or employees of Supplier Member companies only - vendors must be recommended Supplier Members to attend ABPM events). During registration, you can pay with credit card (ABPM accepts Mastercard, Visa, American Express or Discover), or ABPM members can create an invoice to submit to your AP department.
Payment & Cancellation Policy: Registration fee must be paid by Tuesday, December 7th, 2021. You are registered at the time you receive a conference confirmation email from ABPM. Due to commitments to the instructor regarding class minimums, we regret that we are unable to issue refunds/credits or void outstanding invoices for cancellations received after Friday, December 3, 2021. However, substitutions may be made at any time. Cancellation and substitution notices must be received via email to email@example.com.