CCC: Facilitation Skills for Briefing Professionals Outline
Executive Briefings are high-stakes business opportunities for dialogue and decision-making. A neutral Facilitator serves as a customer advocate as well as an intermediary between the customer, sales team, and discussion leaders. They help ensure that the customer experience is relevant, compelling, and engaging. A skilled facilitator can make a difference in the outcome of a briefing. This workshop is designed to enhance the ability of briefing professionals or other identified talent from across the business to masterfully lead a customer-centric briefing.
Who Should Attend
This workshop is designed for briefing professionals and briefing programs who want to add more strategic value for account teams and customers in briefings.
Participants will be asked to bring a recent briefing agenda to use throughout the day.
- The key role of the Facilitator
- The value of facilitation
- Strategically opening the briefing, setting the stage for an interactive, customer-focused, productive experience
- Recording and tracking briefing objectives and action items
- Introducing executives, discussion leaders, and subject matter experts and linking their agenda topic to briefing objectives
- Transitioning effectively between topics
- Closing the briefing with actionable next steps
- Ensuring that overall objectives are woven throughout the briefing
- Promoting interaction
- Driving a greater sense of relevance in the briefing
- Electronic versions of checklists, templates, and scripts
- Strategic question library
- ABPM Core Competency Course (CCC) credit