Fall Workshop Series Final Details
ABPM 2019 Fall Workshop Series
Final Event Details
We are looking forward to seeing each of you next week! Below you will find all the information you need.
Please download the MyABPM App designed and sponsored by ABPM Supplier Member CXApp by Design Reactor via iTunes or GooglePlay prior to arriving at the conference. If you already have the app on your phone, you should already see the conference listed when you log in. MyABPM will allow you to stay connected with up-to-the-minute information for every day of the event with useful and collaborative features like:
If you are new to the MyABPM app, your login credentials are:
- Your customized agenda in the "My Agenda" section, where you'll see only the courses for which you registered.
- An activity stream with real-time updates and social integrations
- An attendees list with photos and email capability
- A list of recommended shopping, dining, and entertainment that are in the area around the Fairmont Dallas
Username: email address you registered with
If you have used the MyABPM app in the past, your login credentials are:
Username: email address you registered with
Password: Use your current password. Forgot it? Use the 'Forgot your password?' link in the app to reset."
You can also find the final agenda in pdf format here.
Conference check-in will be 2:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. on Monday October 14th in the Fairmont Dallas North Tower 3rd Floor. If you miss the conference check-in, feel free to join us for the opening welcome reception on the Terrace near the pool from 6:00 - 8:00 pm. Find an ABPM team member and we'll be happy to retrieve your badge.
As we near the event, there are a few items we need to tie up so that we take care of you to the best of our abilities during the conference.
Meanwhile, if you have any questions or further needs as we near the event, please don’t hesitate to call the ABPM Team at +1 214-389-0994 or email us at email@example.com. We look forward to seeing each of you next week!
- Newcomers Orientation 5:00-6:00 pm sponsored by Derse in Garden Room, 3rd Floor North Tower: For those who are attending an ABPM event for the first time, Ellen Barnes-Pfiffner of EBP Business Consulting will introduce first time attendees to each other and to members of the ABPM Advisory Board and will talk about how to best navigate the conference.
- Your Session Assignments and Attendees Roster: A copy of the current attendee roster with course assignments was attached to the email with this link. Please check the courses you chose at registration now (and compare to what your colleagues are taking if applicable) to confirm those are the courses you wish to take. If they are not, please email firstname.lastname@example.org by EOB Thursday, October 10th. Several courses are full so it may not be possible to change, but we can put you on a course waitlist. If you do not see your name on the list, it is because you asked that your information not to be included in the attendees list distributed to fellow attendees. You can find your course list in the "My Agenda" section of the app or you can email email@example.com and ask that your confirmation be re-sent to you via email.
- Dietary: If you provided special dietary requirements, you should have received an email with instructions. If you did not receive the email, but believe you provided dietary requirements, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tour Day: Your Tour Day group assignment can be found on the spreadsheet attached to the email. The Tour Day schedule is here. You will have a number on your conference badge indicating your bus assignment. See the conference app or the agenda for departure location and times for each bus. All Tour Day spots are full so we cannot make changes unless a spot opens due to cancellation. If you wish to change, we can place you on a wait list.
- Area Dining & Shopping: Tuesday is a free night. To help you plan your evening, you can find a list and map of area shopping and dining in the Maps & Logistics section of your MyABPM Conference App. The Fairmont restaurant, the Pyramid, offers a 15% discount to those who let them know they're attending the ABPM conference. A stop for the DART rail is also nearby if you want to visit the State Fair of Texas.
- Primary Conference Location: The Fairmont Dallas is located at 1717 N Akard, Dallas, TX 75201 and is the primary location of the 2019 ABPM Fall Workshop Series.
- Transportation: The Fairmont Dallas is 15 minutes from Dallas Love Field Airport and 30 minutes from DFW International Airport. Uber/Lyft or Taxi is recommended. Parking at the Fairmont is $24 for day or $32 overnight (valet only). Other self parking lots are in the area.
- Free Wifi in Westin guest rooms: If you are a Fairmont President's Club member, the wifi in your guest room is free of charge. You can join free via this page.
- Dress: Dress throughout the entire conference is business casual. During the conference, we recommend that you dress in layers for sessions as hotel meeting room temperatures can vary greatly.