ACC: How the Center Represents the Brand Outline
This course explores the role of the Center as a representation of your company’s brand. The workshop specifically focuses on the characteristic Customer Experience 4: “Briefings enable customers to experience your brand, corporate culture, and values.”
Who Should Attend
Briefing Professionals who may have a Center Project, whether refresh or build, in their future and briefing teams who want to better understand the Center’s role in representing the corporate brand, particularly in terms of how it contributes to a World Class customer experience.
- How do you bring your company values to life in the customer experience?
- How do you tailor your messaging to create a targeted customer experience?
- What is your master plan for the messaging within the various areas of your center?
- What is your plan to address the evolution/changes with your brand and messaging in year 2, 3, and beyond?
- How do you work with corporate marketing to ensure that messaging in the center is aligned with the corporate business strategy and brand?
- Do you have various scripted “visit choreographies”?
- How to map a meaningful customer journey within your center?
- Is there a cohesive art direction to the overall “look & feel” of your center/experience?
- What is your content management strategy/methodology to refresh content?