ACC: How the Center Represents the Brand Outline
This important workshop explores the role of the Center as a representation of your company’s brand. The workshop specifically informs a program’s World Class journey focusing on the characteristic Customer Experience 5 (“A program experience strategy delivers an experience of your corporate brand and culture.”)
Who Should Attend
Briefing Professionals who may have a Center Project, whether refresh or build, in their future. And briefing teams who want to better understand the Center’s role in representing the corporate brand, particularly in terms of how it contributes to a World Class customer
Colleagues will share best practices that can help all participants start a conversation with their briefing team to institute or develop a comprehensive sales engagement strategy as defined in the Characteristics of World Class Briefing Programs.
- Customer Experience 5: A program experience strategy delivers an experience of your corporate brand and culture.
- How do you bring your company values to life in the customer experience?
- How do you tailor your messaging to create a targeted customer experience?
- What is your master plan for the messaging within the various areas of your center?
- How do you work with corporate marketing to ensure that messaging in the center is aligned with the corporate business strategy and brand?
- Do you have various scripted “visit choreographies”?
- Is there a cohesive art direction to the overall “look & feel” of your center / experience?
- What is your content management strategy / methodology to refresh content?