Innovation Center Specialist
Join a customer-facing team with a unique, cross-divisional perspective across multiple dynamic businesses and customer segments within Boston Scientific. The Customer Experience Specialist will be responsible for designing, developing and executing high-impact programs, in collaboration with the commercial organization (marketing and sales). The Customer Experience Specialist must successfully apply their experience in creative ways that support the marketing objectives within the BSC Peripheral Interventions (PI) division. The Customer Experience Specialist must possess an understanding of customers’ unique needs to such a degree that they can design and deliver differentiated visits and experiences that encourage the transformation of customers to brand advocates.
Your responsibilities include:
- Customer Experiences: Manages our on-campus visitors’ experiences, serving as an ambassador for BSC by providing outstanding customer service to on-campus visitors through effective planning, thorough and professional communication, visit oversight and management, post-visit follow-up, and direct visitor interaction from program inception through completion
- Defines and executes the on-campus visitor programs, striving to develop excellence and improvements in customer experiences at all times
- Partners with sales to devise and capture objectives for each visiting customer
- Partners with marketing, engineering and other key functional staff to develop and execute personalized, meaningful plans for each customer visit
- Communicates with customers to ensure that curriculum is designed to meet program objectives and to coordinate logistics for their participation in the event (e.g., hotel, transportation, schedule)
- Communicates with management and sales representatives to coordinate their participation in customer visits by determining the nature of their involvement (e.g., presentation, tour, lunch) and informing them of the logistical details (e.g., room, time, AV equipment)
- Content & Tactics: Works with various teams and stakeholders to strategize, source, create and include multimedia content and interactive hands-on experiences for visits that supports business objectives
- Training: develop and manage training for new discussion leaders participating in customer visits as well as work with sales reps to understand and educate on how to host a successful visit
- Communication: Market and evangelize the program internally as well as collaborate with marketing, marketing communications, public relations and web teams to leverage existing content and media coverage for upcoming programs
- Metrics & Continuous Improvement: Evaluates the effectiveness of programs by soliciting participant feedback, summarizing results, and formulating recommendations to determine successes and areas of improvement, which will be used to improve subsequent program effectiveness
- Process & System Activation & Improvement: Represents function as an expert, initiating, guiding and/or participating in various process and system activation and improvement efforts (e.g. Cvent, salesforce.com, etc.)
- Subject Matter Owner & Experience Leadership: Represents assigned customer experiences throughout the organization, ensuring infusion of the discipline throughout all departments and plans, including inputs into annual marketing plans.
- Quality System Requirements: In all actions, demonstrates a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality by maintaining compliance to the Quality Policy and all other documented quality processes and procedures.
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you’re looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there’s no better place to make it happen.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran
Click this link to apply: https://career4.successfactors.com/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=461054&company=BScientific&username
Requisition ID: 461054
Innovation Center Specialist
||Maple Grove, MN
|Posting Start Date:
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and collaboratively to meet deadlines and prepare materials with a high degree of accuracy
- Must be a highly organized, proactive, resourceful, energetic, creative and solutions-oriented thinker
- Demonstrated ability to exercise sound judgment – even in the throes of pressure and situations requiring instant solutions and resolution
- Ability to collaborate with and influence key stakeholders without direct authority
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external customers
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills including demonstration of diplomacy and tact to resolve difficult, contentious and/or potentially significant business-impacting situations
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn and adapt to multiple technology and software systems
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products; specifically, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint required.
- Experience with Cvent and salesforce.com desired.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, execute and project manage fully-integrated, high-touch customer experiences that align with organizational goals
- Must have strong presentation development and delivery skills
- Demonstrated success supporting and/or managing multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Bachelor degree required, preferably in marketing, communications or related field.
- Briefing Center or Innovation Center experience
- Industry association engagement, participation and leadership preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- 3-5 years’ experience in guest services or related field
- 3-5 years’ experience in a corporate environment working in a briefing center and/or managing tradeshows in B2B healthcare industry, preferably directly employed by highly regulated companies in the healthcare (emphasis on pharma/medical device/biotech) or financial industries
- Ability and willingness to work weekends, holidays and special events as needed (based on visit requests)
||This listing expires on: 7/11/2020