Customer Experience Logistics Coordinator
Intel Customer Experience Logistics Coordinator will be part of a high-end, hospitality-driven team that directly interacts with Sales and Executives to plan and execute customer and partner briefings. Briefings may include project level to C-level participants and are integral to driving Intel’s Sales and Brand. Coordinator will perform various logistical and project-related activities in support of the Intel Customer Experience Center (CEC) briefing program varying in size. Handles details that are confidential and critical in nature. Assignments are moderately complex and diversified in nature and may require working within a globally dispersed team. Work performed within generally defined parameters.
To Apply: https://jobs.intel.com/ShowJob/Id/2393371/Customer-Experience-Logistics-Coordinator/
Customer Experience Logistics Coordinator
||Santa Clara, CA
|Posting Start Date:
||Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Demonstrate the highest levels of customer hospitality and executive presence, both verbal and written, throughout all CEC interactions.
- Working in a very fast paced environment making split-second decisions while following established policy and procedures.
- Professionally manage extremely confidential and highly-visible meetings and attendees, ie. high-profile celebrities, CEO’s and government officials.
- Strategize with account team for all briefing details.
- Manage all meeting logistics to include distribution of materials, briefing room set-up, agendas and promotional items.
- Ability to anticipate and meet customer needs – turn a “no” into a “YES”.
- Demonstrate flawless planning, teamwork and execution with proactive follow through.
- Ability to manage all briefing scheduling via VisitWorks, as well as pre-briefing set-up that includes any actions required from Discovery Meetings. Schedule and coordinate logistics for briefings and events.
- Help drive global consistency and increased adoption of the CEC Briefing Program.
- Interact cross functionally with internal teams, vendors and business partners to continuously strengthen strategic relationships.
- Continually look for opportunities to improve and streamline the CEC processes without negative impact to customers.
- Manage complex projects timelines under tight deadlines including delegating task to other team members as needed.
- Respond to stakeholder a process questions utilizing research skills and contacts in other departments.
- Drafts and composes emails using current office software applications.
- Protection, retrieval, transfer and disposal of confidential information.
- Digital signage management across RNB and OR.
- Execute communications plan and newsletter on quarterly basis to SMG Staff.
- Partner with PM on Briefing Impact Review (BIR) process and execution.
- Train on VisitWorks tool and WordPress as back up for PM. Back-up tool support.
- Own demo support and process for CEC.
- Quarterly assess program quality and performance partnering with PM to implement quality improvements.
- Execute Discussion Leader recognition on quarterly basis.
- Partner with SMG Global Customer Hospitality Program on adhoc projects.
- Execute a variety of data analysis and be able to prepare reports.
Skills & Experience - not limited to the following:
- Proven excellence delivering elite, high-end hospitality service, both verbal and written
- Proven understanding and demonstration of executive presence, both verbal and written
- 5 - 7 years minimum experience providing logistical support
- Experience working with planning and / or database tools
- Event management experience with high attention to detail
- Experience working with a large professional matrix organization.
- Comfortable advising and interacting with C-Level executives while demonstrating the utmost in executive presence
- Decision making and critical thinking is required in resolving moderately to more complex problems with an adeptness at conflict resolution
- Self-motivated, professional and articulate
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours
- Expert in MS Office, including word processing, spreadsheet, and basic presentation or database applications
- VisitWorks tool will be used for scheduling
- Experience with Project work and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Demonstrated exceptional written and verbal communications skills with different levels of management
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively
- Demonstrated time management skills
- Customer service and customer facing for high level executives, dignitaries, celebrities, presidents, etc.
- Candidate must be highly polished with experience supporting and providing client facing service at executive levels.
- Ability to work in a highly confidential position and sign a non-disclosure agreement.
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills, leadership, and negotiation, analytical and problem-solving skills
- High School Diploma / GED or higher
- Travel 25%
||This listing expires on: 8/16/2020