Head of Salesforce Innovation Center Munich
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” six years in a row and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” nine years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
About the Role:
We are seeking for a talented, energetic professional to lead and manage the Salesforce Innovation Center (SIC) in Munich as the Head of the Center. The SIC delivers strategic discussions and experiences that build trust in Salesforce as a partner and accelerate momentum and growth in the business. It is identified as a key engine and a game changer for all the sales teams. It strengthens the relationships with our Customers and accelerates their business in their effort to get closer to their Customers. Thus, it also grows Salesforce's reputation in the market.
We are looking for a senior profile with a strong business acumen and an ability to manage the operations of the center, define and implement its strategy as well as manage customer briefings in collaboration with the Sales teams. This is a very visible role in the local, regional organizations, and beyond, including strong stakeholder management. These stakeholders belong to multiple organizations, at all levels of the Company - including top Executives - essentially Marketing, Sales and Pre-Sales teams, local Leadership Teams, Innovation teams and other SICs worldwide (London, Amsterdam, Paris, HQ, New York and Sydney). This role includes the management of one or more Coordinators in the SIC team in charge of shaping the customer experience for each briefing. It is also a customer-facing role in delivering generic and interactive demonstrations to Customers.
The successful candidate will possess a combination of customer marketing and events management experience and demonstrated success in planning, marketing and delivering executive briefings in a corporate environment as well as communicating across a large ecosystem. This position requires strong analytical, prioritization and organizational skills from someone who can effectively collaborate and build the bridge across different departments, personalities, and priorities, in a fast-paced environment.
- Successfully lead with proven ability to set a vision, excite and lead cross-functional efforts in a diplomatic manner
- Manage the center on a day-to-day basis strategically and operationally
- Manage & ensure the success of customer briefings and events in alignment with the briefing process
- Serve as main point of contact for Account Teams throughout the planning cycle and during briefings, for the local Leadership Team and any point of contact across the SIC ecosystem
- Strategize with Account Teams to gain understanding of Customer and Sales objectives and build the best possible agenda: right meeting flow, right Subject Matter Experts, right content, right demonstrations/showcases, etc...
- Strong collaboration with Account-Based Marketing teams and CxO programs to build customer journeys
- Manage functional projects with a strong track record of driving simultaneous projects and multiple initiatives from concept to completion
- Promote the SIC offering and services
- Ensure perfect synergy with the coordinator(s) of the team and other stakeholders
- Measure, track and report on SIC successes
- Always look to do better and look beyond
Head of Salesforce Innovation Center Munich
|Posting Start Date:
- 8+ years of experience in an operational/strategic role and 3+ years of experience in managing customer briefings/events
- Business/sales acumen
- Keen understanding of Salesforce with the knowledge of corporate strategy, technology stack and sales processes
- Strong background delivering customer success (whatever the format)
- Interested in Salesforce technical environments and in delivering generic demonstrations to customers as part of the briefing agenda
- Familiarity in using the Salesforce environment
- Superior interpersonal skills and experience interfacing with C-level executives
- Exceptional communicator with clear, effective and concise written and oral skills to all levels of the business
- Functional project management experience with a strong track record of driving simultaneous projects and multiple initiatives from concept to completion
- Solution-orientated, complex problem solver, adaptable to change and shifting priorities with the upmost professionalism
- Agile, comfortable bending between the strategic and tactical
- Ability to adjust to changing priorities and handle multiple projects at once
- Commitment to customer and stakeholder satisfaction
- General computer skills required with knowledge of Gmail, Gcal, Google Docs, Quip
- Fluent German and English required
||This listing expires on: 9/15/2020