Salesforce London EBC/SIC - Briefing Strategist
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” six years in a row and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” nine years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
About the Role:
We are seeking a talented, energetic professional as Briefing Strategist in the London Salesforce Innovation Center (SIC). The SIC is where we win the hearts and minds of executives, proving Salesforce is the obvious partner to
help co-create their vision and guide them to achieve business success. The SIC is a game-changing asset used to influence the company's most strategic opportunities. We deliver executive experiences that enable us to better understand our customers and map them to inspiring outcomes.
The role of the Strategist is to orchestrate the end-to-end strategy and coordination for customer briefings taking place in the Center. This individual will serve as the customer's advocate when liaising between internal stakeholders to ensure briefings are tailored to meet their unique needs, fostering their integrated journey with Salesforce. It involves strong collaboration with account teams to build tailored agendas that accomplish both Salesforce & the customer’s objectives, creates the best possible customer experience and select appropriate speakers to ensure the Sales & Customer goals are achieved.
It is also a customer-facing role in delivering generic and interactive demonstrations to Customers.
In addition, the Strategist is connected to the Sales Leaderships Teams to participate to the overall promotion of the SIC activities by sharing the greatness and the business impact of what we do and well as evangelizing the whole ecosystem on the SIC model. The Strategist is also connected to the other European SICs as well as the SICs in America, Sydney and Tokyo.
The successful candidate will possess a combination of customer marketing, business acumen and demonstrated success in planning, marketing and executing executive briefings in a corporate environment. This position requires strong analytical, prioritization and organizational skills from someone who can effectively collaborate and build the bridge across different departments, personalities
, and priorities.
Salesforce London EBC/SIC - Briefing Strategist
|Posting Start Date:
- Own and manage the success of high-quality briefings involving key customers & prospects
- Work closely with the SIC Coordinators in charge of shaping the experience for all briefings
- Serve as primary contact and consultant to sales teams; provide total guidance and properly manage priorities/expectations at every stage of briefing lifecycle
- For each Briefing, the Briefing Strategist will:
- work closely with Account Teams to gain understanding of Customer and Sales objectives
- design an agenda that aligns and advances the goals for both the customer and Salesforce while ensuring all topics and content are relevant, compelling, and inspiring
- identify, secure, and prep the appropriate mix of product experts and executives to lead interactive and productive discussions
- lead dry-runs with speakers to ensure smooth and impactful delivery
- Partner with Subject Matter Experts on positioning products in a manner conducive to a briefing environment
- Serve as an effective business partner and provide consistent and clear communication to Workplace Services & Events Teams
- Create strong and lasting relationships with Sales, Marketing stakeholders, and Subject Matter Experts involved in the briefings.
- Promote and evangelize the SIC brand & value proposition
- Contribute to SIC projects
- 6+ years of Corporate experience in Marketing/Sales including 2+ years of experience in managing customer meetings/events
- Team spirit - strong experience as part of a team, sharing information and supporting team members when needed
- Business and impact-oriented - driving maximum business impact demonstrating the value of the SIC
- Functional project management experience – strong track record of driving simultaneous projects and multiple initiatives from concept to completion
- High energy – works well under pressure, meets tight deadlines, and regularly exceeds expectations
- Superior customer service attitude – passion for delivering the best customer experience possible
- Keen understanding of Salesforce – knowledge of corporate strategy, technology stack, and sales processes
- Exceptional communicator – clear, effective, and concise written and oral skills to all levels of the business including Executives
- Solution-orientated – complex problem solver adaptable to change and shifting priorities with the utmost professionalism
- Multi-tasking - Ability to adjust to changing priorities and handle multiple tasks/projects at once
- Agile - comfortable bending between the strategic and tactical and ability to adjust to changing priorities
- Education – Bachelor’s degree required
- Customer First - Strong background delivering customer success (whatever the format)
- Collaboration - Strong diplomatic skills with the ability to create and nurture relationships across multiple teams
- Technology - Interested in Salesforce technical environments and in delivering generic demonstrations to customers as part of the briefing agenda
- General computer skills - Gmail, Gcal, Microsoft Office suite, and Salesforce org.
- Fluent English required
||This listing expires on: 5/10/2021