EBC Sales & Customer Advocacy Manager
About The CXApp
The CXApp is a mobile app platform that provides SaaS-based software and services to an expanding market for the enterprise encompassing Executive Briefing Center (Customer Meetings), Events, and Workplace Experience (Campus/Desks) markets. Our core has always been focused on helping companies go through the digital transformation with an industry-leading and omni-channel approach to better in-person and on-the-go experiences. Our recent expansion to include virtual platform access for events and customer meetings truly addresses our customers’ realtime challenges with long-term solutions for engagement. Our team of talented innovators, builders, creators, strategists, specialists, and validators are powering world-class experiences.
EBC Sales & Customer Advocacy Manager Role
We are looking for the perfect blend of sales savvy and a true customer advocate who understands our solutions and can align them to customer needs. In this role, you would be responsible for managing existing Executive Briefing Center (EBC) accounts, tracking revenue and renewals with the goal of expanding the use of our solutions within those accounts including customer advocacy for addressing new challenges or requirements. You will also be responsible for outbound/inbound sales activities including identifying potential customers, managing new leads, attending industry conferences, and network with industry leaders/partners. When traditional sales calls and customer relations can once again be “in-person”, this role would visit key customer accounts for sales prospecting and nurturing.
This role will manage sales activities for the EBC segment while keeping all customer profiles up to date for effective day to day engagement and management. Demonstrate and sell The CXApp solutions to potential new EBC customers. Drive onboarding of The CXApp solutions while understanding customer needs, challenges, technical issues and requirements for ongoing success. Advocate for all EBC customers by working closely with the EBC Project Manager for day to day excellence.
- Work directly with the Senior Director, Client & Partner Strategy to understand the current state of the EBC industry, challenges and requirements
- Understand The CXApp solution offerings and features for both Mobile App and Virtual Briefing Platform (VBP)
- Understand the Mobile App and VBP features implemented for each existing EBC customer and new feature requests
- Manage all EBC Sales related activities: demos, sales proposals, SOWs, customer onboarding process and documentation, tracking POs and invoicing, schedule creation, manage all client profiles including license renewals
- Request and review client QBR metrics on an agreed upon schedule
- Learn The CXApp backend system to better understand and address customer issues
- Be the first point of contact for all EBC customer technical support issues
- Work directly with the EBC Project Manager for weekly customer meetings and current support issue discussions with the engineering team