HCL has recently embarked on an ambitious initiative designated as their New Vistas program. The mission is to establish regional operations/delivery or “experience” centers in key markets which facilitate enhanced near shore delivery and training along with greater ties to current and potential customers, local communities, and educational institutions. The goal over the next few years is to double their US employee base from 25K to 50K while hiring far more college graduates and offering significant internship opportunities. As part of the mandate, the company is looking for a Brand Ambassador who will lead site activities and spearhead/coordinate efforts around community interaction, team management, business development, and sales pursuits. This hybrid leader will represent the company in multiple capacities while being focused on business development and deal participation.
· Lead overall orchestration of teams/LOB utilization of the site.
· Drive local community development efforts targeting state/local government entities, universities, and other civic relationships.
· Develop strategies to promote, market and grow the NV location by focusing on a set of targeted existing clients, new prospects, and industry market segments in the region.
· Support vertical and horizontal sales/BD teams to increase deal participation in the region and accelerate growth.
· Foster an open, collaborative environment maximizing the center for training, innovation, visits, and client experiences.
· Engage with local government, industry bodies and educational institutions to position HCL as employer of choice with the geographic talent market.
· Prepare and execute a local/regional business development plan in consultation with the relevant vertical sales leaders.
· Be the Inside Sales champion regarding reaching out to client and prospects in the region to position the NV strategy and expertise available in the center.
· Develop a personal network to build and maintain relationships with ‘C’ suite executives to support and influence deal success.
· Identify and foster external partnerships that provide access to new opportunities in the market.
· Be the final point of contact at the NV center level to facilitate resolution of issues with employees and clients.
· Engage with all stakeholders (Sales/Practice/Delivery) to position the NV center in at least one area of specialization that attracts clients and prospects.
· Work with Delivery and HR team to grow site headcount and skills.
Work with GWS stakeholders to foster engagement level capabilities and facilitate resolution of any issues.