HCL has recently embarked on an ambitious initiative designated as their New Vistas program. The mission is to establish regional operations/delivery or “experience” centers in key markets which facilitate enhanced near shore delivery and training along with greater ties to current and potential customers, local communities, and educational institutions. The goal over the next few years is to double their US employee base from 25K to 50K while hiring far more college graduates and offering significant internship opportunities. As part of the mandate, the company is looking for a Brand Ambassador who will lead site activities and spearhead/coordinate efforts around community interaction, team management, business development, and sales pursuits. This hybrid leader will represent the company in multiple capacities while being focused on business development and deal participation.
· Lead overall orchestration of teams/LOB utilization of the site.
· Drive local community development efforts targeting state/local government entities, universities, and other civic relationships.
· Develop strategies to promote, market and grow the NV location by focusing on a set of targeted existing clients, new prospects, and industry market segments in the region.
· Support vertical and horizontal sales/BD teams to increase deal participation in the region and accelerate growth.
· Foster an open, collaborative environment maximizing the center for training, innovation, visits, and client experiences.
· Engage with local government, industry bodies and educational institutions to position HCL as employer of choice with the geographic talent market.
· Prepare and execute a local/regional business development plan in consultation with the relevant vertical sales leaders.
· Be the Inside Sales champion regarding reaching out to client and prospects in the region to position the NV strategy and expertise available in the center.
· Develop a personal network to build and maintain relationships with ‘C’ suite executives to support and influence deal success.
· Identify and foster external partnerships that provide access to new opportunities in the market.
· Be the final point of contact at the NV center level to facilitate resolution of issues with employees and clients.
· Engage with all stakeholders (Sales/Practice/Delivery) to position the NV center in at least one area of specialization that attracts clients and prospects.
· Work with Delivery and HR team to grow site headcount and skills.
Work with GWS stakeholders to foster engagement level capabilities and facilitate resolution of any issues.
||A competitive package of base salary and bonus incentive will be offered to the final candidate.
|Posting Start Date:
||The Brand Ambassador will be a self-motivated, high energy individual who can easily function in a performance driven organization. He or she must be accustomed to and comfortable with working on multiple tasks in parallel. This leader will operate as an evangelist for HCL and its geographic resources while consistently supporting business development efforts and client relationship building. This professional will be both analytical and persuasive, and able to gain and build the respect of key stakeholders across the company and the market. Possessing strong interpersonal skills this individual must be articulate and comfortable dealing with various operational and commercial activities. The final candidate must be team-oriented and possess a strong work ethic.
· Fifteen or more years of experience in business operations, delivery, sales and/or business development.
· Experience working in technology services, software services or IT services.
· Strong interpersonal and influence skills to cultivate relationships, facilitate negotiations, and build partnerships with customers.
· Advanced communication skills to interface with senior level community and client representatives.
· Strategic management, delivery, implementation, and program management skills relative to internal and external initiatives.
Comfortable navigating through ambiguity in a matrixed/global organization.
BS or BA required. Master’s degree preferred.
||This listing expires on: 7/21/2021