Customer Experience Coordinator, Specialist
Have you been searching for an opportunity to join a phenomenal company culture? Are you an organized self-starter who loves meeting new people, but also craves process consistency?
If YES, we invite you to review the position below and apply . . .
PTC is hiring a Customer Experience Coordinator who’s willing to go the extra mile to support the growth of our largest experiential business unit: The Corporate Experience Center (CXC). You’ll have the opportunity to co-develop a world-class program and work on the most futuristic tech that will define the next decade. Be part of a fast-paced multi-skilled team that believes that nothing is impossible.
Provide stellar hospitality (e.g. logistics coordination, materials management, presenter scheduling, expense tracking, etc.) as well as be given the opportunity to lead exciting new customer experience projects like PTC’s speaker bureau project. This person will work in partnership with a global sales team to increase overall customer retention and satisfaction. The Customer Experience Coordinator will also be responsible for the curation of net new marketing enablement materials around internal and external brand awareness of the CXC, to enrich the overall customer and partner experience.
Join us on our mission to empower the technology community. At PTC you’ll have the opportunity to make the most of your potential.
WHO YOU ARE:
The ideal candidate will be highly organized, demonstrates strong interpersonal skills, and has a passion for customer service. You’re a proactive thinker that does not shy away from tackling new challenges. Must be a strong team player who always acts with urgency. You were born a project manager who can balance (time management skills) multiple client visits in your sleep. Your commitment to excellence speaks for itself. You are comfortable working with an executive-level audience when necessary.
During the pandemic and based on local, state and federal regulations and guidelines, this role is currently available as a remote work full time hire. As restrictions are lifted, and guidelines change, there will be an expectation that this role be fulfilled full time in the Seaport Headquarters to maintain and manage the day to day activities as a CXC Coordinator.
PTC Company Description
PTC enables global manufacturers to realize double-digit impact with software solutions that enable them to accelerate product and service innovation, improve operational efficiency, and increase workforce productivity. In combination with an extensive partner network, PTC provides customers flexibility in how its technology can be deployed to drive digital transformation – on premises, in the cloud, or via its pure SaaS platform. At PTC, we don’t just imagine a better world, we enable it.
Why Join Us and Benefits Summary
When looking for a new job, we know you are looking for something that aligns with your values, passions, dreams, and lifestyle. Our team is passionate and committed. We are driven by innovation and value our work-life balance. Check out what it’s like to work at PTC at #lifeatPTC. We believe that diversity of experience and background leads to better ideas and a stronger company. We encourage everyone to bring their unique perspectives to our team. We take a holistic view of the employee experience and provide you with what you need to take care of your health, your wealth, your well-being, and your career. PTC benefits are among the most competitive in the industry. While your salary is the major component of your compensation, you also receive a competitive benefits package including: • Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match • Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) • Healthcare and Dental insurance • Paid Time Off and Sick Time • Birthday Day-off • Tuition Reimbursement (Canada, India, Israel, US) • Holiday Pay • Employee Referral Program • Management and Employee Training Development • Other Regional-specific Benefits All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Customer Experience Coordinator, Specialist
|Posting Start Date:
DAY-TO-DAY + IMPACT:
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Curate and source appropriate agendas for each visit, to engage customers and prospects in support of the sales cycle.
- Lead (with minimal management) the CXC Speaker Bureau project
- Draft processes, protocols, and procedures to ensure efficient and effective internal operations
- Act as dedicated point of contact and customer experience liaison
- Create, manage, and analyze monthly reports in CXC briefing tool
- Coordinate all aspects of 100+ client visits/briefings (pre, during and post)
- Ensure each visit has a proper welcome/introduction with each coordinated meeting.
- Track and monitor visit logistics to ensure coordination of tasks and resources
- Oversee that CXC guests arrive to their proper customer briefings (virtual and in-person)
- Maintain collaborative relationship with CXC technology showcase team to understand their requirements/priorities
- Assist with day to day customer service functions for business as needed (e.g. manage CXC inbox, calendars)
- Utilize available software (e.g. BriefingSource) to respond to customer inquiries on time
- Handle inquiries from both internal and external clients; answer staff questions in timely fashion
- Ensures compliance with visit policies, booking guidelines and all service level agreements
- Provide a top-level experience to customers to further drive growth of business
- Identify and document project risks and dependencies, establish mitigation plans and escalate them as necessary
- Prepare succinct and clear executive presentations summarizing key updates and/or results
- Provide general support and initial troubleshooting for customers with questions or issues during briefings
- Work closely with internal teams (e.g. tech showcase leads, sales, product leadership, events, and external vendors)
- Manage customer survey feedback to paint a picture on where opportunities for improvement exist
- Exhibit teamwork skills by assisting Operations Supervisor and CXC administrative needs
- Prepare recurring and routine internal reports as well as disseminate monthly summaries to key stakeholders
- Keep updated survey records in to reflect relevant data and milestones
- Assume additional responsibilities as necessary for the continued growth of the team
- Minimum 2+ years of customer support experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field
- B2B and high-tech industry expertise preferred
- Motivation to consistently provide the highest level of responsiveness and service to customers
- Action-oriented who delivers quality work (creatively and strategically)
- Effective organizational skills in prioritizing workflow and multi-tasking
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook)
- Experienced with virtual conferencing platforms (Zoom, Teams, WebEx)
- Exemplary copywriting along with strong verbal communication, interpersonal and listening skills
- Consistent ability to work under pressure and manage multiple projects simultaneously to hit deadlines
- Willingness and ability to learn new processes and adapt to change
- Highly collaborative, detailed-oriented, energetic, and driven
- Experience working with Executive Briefing Platforms is a plus (ex. Briefing Source / Briefing Edge / Visit Ops)
||This listing expires on: 10/13/2021