Senior Manager, Demonstrations, Content & Technical Briefing Manager
The EBC Demo, Content and Technical Briefing Manager will manage the planning and execution of briefings, present solutions to customers, ensure the environment reflects Palo Alto Networks cybersecurity leadership through content and relevant demos and serve as technical team lead. This role will liaise with Palo Alto Networks organizations including Sales, Product Marketing, and Product Management. This individual will maintain expertise on corporate strategy, products and solutions in order to provide effective counsel to sales teams and effectively message to customers. As the customer advocate, this role ensures that we are delivering the right message to the customers at the right time to solve their most important security challenges.
What you’ll do
• Drive future vision of optimizing digital customer experience across the Executive Briefing Program,
• Support virtual briefing technical set-up to ensure the customer preferred method is available and works seamlessly.
• Proactively identify and manage content appropriate for the EBC environment.
• Have ability to manage internal and external executive-level meetings, briefings and events.
• Proactively scope, plan and implement software and hardware strategy for all global centers, including Video Technology, Collaboration Technologies, and content delivery systems
• Serve as Technical Briefing Manager Team Lead
• Manage the HQ EBC venue to ensure it runs effectively and has the very latest content and demos
• Build and drive a process to ensure that critical content is leveraged across all briefing centers, and takes the best from across Palo Alto Networks to tell our portfolio story
• Represent Palo Alto Networks in a professional manner in front of prospects and customers, including ability to give high quality presentations and demos that influence the customer and create an extraordinary customer experience
• Identify and continuously re-evaluate agenda topics required to tell the Palo Alto Networks story to diverse audiences (business and technical).
• Suggest new programs to enhance the customer experience and drive sales
• Liaise with other organizations (Sales, Product Marketing, Corporate Marketing, Product Management, AV/IT, Workplace Resources) to ensure briefings can reflect all the positive aspects of Palo Alto Networks and center capabilities are competitive with those of other briefing centers and programs.
• Ability to deliver presentations and demos in a virtual, on-premise and hybrid briefing model
• Drive the return-to-office requirements strategy with IT and space planning to ensure that Palo Alto Networks is ready for on-site customer meetings