Executive Briefing Program Manager
APPLY DIRECTLY VIA THIS LINK
We are looking for an Executive Briefing Program Manager to create meaningful engagements with customers and partners in physical spaces and digital briefing rooms. In this role, you will lead the Cisco Meraki Executive Briefing Center (EBC) program, and optimize the program for scalability, customer experience and measurement.
This role is part of our Marketing Strategy team. This role will have the opportunity to collaborate with teams throughout Meraki, Cisco and with our customers directly. You will get to know our customer really well. From those efforts you'll be able to extract meaningful insights that can improve our customer experience. Alongside that work, you will focus on building a space for sharing industry trends.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Revitalize the EBC experience for both in-person and virtual events, including the creation of a dedicated EBC space within the San Francisco office
- Define the strategy to measure and optimize the EBC experience for customers
- Build a framework to ensure each briefing center agenda is relevant, targeted and impactful and a template to make content creation scalable for internal teams
- Bring EBC best practices derived from regular networking and attendance with industry resources, such as the Association of Briefing Program Managers
- Create a centralized repository to ensure customer insights are discoverable and actionable internally
- Manage the customer insights collection process to prevent audience fatigue and derive maximum value from every survey