Executive Briefing Coordinator
Location: San Francisco, CA (On Site)
At Autodesk, the Executive Briefing Program empowers our innovators to achieve their new possible. We host the leadership of our most valued prospects, customers, and partners to understand their strategic priorities. We collaborate in developing the briefing experience with a focus on meaningful conversations and strengthening relationships. Our executive briefings are the face of Autodesk, showcasing our brand, vision, and culture, the impact of our customers, and a behind-the-scenes look at our growing partnership together.
Our Executive Briefings take place virtually and/or in person at San Francisco, Toronto, Boston, and Birmingham, UK. We are looking for an experienced Briefing Coordinator who will host a portfolio of Executive Briefings and grow with us as we expand and scale our program.
About the Candidate:
The candidate should be professional, dependable, and have a great attitude. In addition to being flexible and extremely organized to execute a successful customer experience. Skills such as reliability, solid common sense, ability to collaborate, and work independently are required. Have excellent time management and communication skills.
About the Role
You will work cross-functionally with multiple teams. The ideal candidate is detail oriented, enthusiastic, and a solid communicator.
- Coordinate and support Executive Briefings - including managing master schedule and
- Manage logistics (organization & execution) of things such as catering, facilities set up, collateral, etc.
- Support the planning of briefings that meet the objectives of both the customer and account team by working with senior leadership, sales, marketing, product, and other areas of the company to create, plan, and execute customized briefings
- Support the creation of customized briefing documentation
- Manage customer experience, scheduling, calendaring, and logistics of assigned executive briefings
- Incorporate briefing-specific feedback into future processes as necessary and reporting combined feedback to management
- Proactively handle any arising issues and troubleshoot any problems on the event day
- Schedule internal stakeholder meetings
- Track metrics, collect data, and assist with reports and presentations.
- Manage inventory of EBC customer gifts.
Executive Briefing Coordinator
||San Francisco, CA
|Posting Start Date:
- Bachelor’s degree or 3+ years of relevant work experience.
- Functional experience in planning, producing, facilitating and executing sales meetings and/or executive briefings
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal skills, and professionalism
- Ability to adjust to changing priorities and to handle multiple projects at once
- Experience gathering, formatting, and preparing briefing documents for executives is strongly recommended, but not required
- Salesforce experience a plus
- Exceptional ability to execute, collaborate, work cross-functionally.
- Ability to work occasional evenings for thought leadership events required.
- Growth mindset with a strong ability to embrace and leverage feedback.
- Preference for applicants with strong academic track records and proven impact leading organizations. Multi-lingual capabilities a plus.
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
With Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It’s disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone - from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.
||This listing expires on: 2/12/2022