Briefing Program Manager
This contract is 18 months
Onsite in Palo Alto, CA office
No Sponsorships or relocation available
The Sage Group’s client, a global leader in cloud infrastructure and business mobility, has an immediate opportunity for a Briefing Program Manager reporting to the Senior Manager within our client’s Briefing Program. This position drives the planning and execution of world-class customer/partner briefings that drive increased sales and strengthened customer/partner relationships. This position may also include operational projects.
This role is highly visible and requires the skill and business etiquette to interact with our client’s sales, executive, partner, and customer leadership teams.
Responsible for the end-to-end management of individualized customer/partner briefings (online, hybrid, and F2F) which include the following elements:
• Lead the planning process with Account Teams to determine briefing objectives and sales opportunity.
• Develop briefing agendas. This requires creativity, high-level knowledge of our client’s products and solutions and a good grasp of the selling process.
• Source speakers. Leveraging a strong understanding of who presents on what, to whom, and how well, identify and source the best speakers for your audience, account, opportunity, and sales/customer objectives.
• Lead speaker pre-brief calls
• Recommend additional VBC offerings as appropriate (pop quiz, demos, customer references, etc.,)
• Facilitate briefings
• Summarize the “Voice of the Customer” session
• Summarize and close-out briefing with Account Team.
Responsible for various Discovery Center operational duties including:
• Support during client’s events
• Back-up for Briefing Program Managers
• Various projects as needed