Executive Briefing Manager, West
The role of a Executive Briefing Manager, West is to deliver world-class experiences for Zoom’s hybrid executive briefing program. The hybrid EBC, is designed to enhance customer and partner relationships, accelerate business growth and establish loyalty amongst our customer base. This individual will work closely with account teams from around the world to create customized briefings focused on client business outcomes.
This position provides pre, during and post planning management and white glove support for virtual and in person activities tied to our executive briefing program. This role will manage briefing planning with internal sales and cross functional teams to ensure an exceptional and productive customer first experience.
- Apply knowledge and expertise to design and manage customized customer engagements and briefings that focus on strategic accounts, small to large revenue deals and relationship opportunities.
- Own entire customer experience of virtual or hybrid briefings
- Exercise judgment to develop effective agendas and content based on the combined understanding of the customers desired business outcomes, sales objectives, account business plans, knowledge of Zoom products and solutions.
- Applies knowledge and understanding to lead pre-briefing calls with discussion leaders and account rep to facilitate information exchange about the customer and to identify key messages for each speaker and assign clear R+R’s.
- Partner with account teams to actively facilitate briefing discussions throughout the day of the briefing.
- Provide post-briefing analysis of insights and action items for follow-up after the briefing and communicate opportunities for improvement.
- Conduct timely follow-up communications with the account teams to determine impact of briefings on sales success and track metrics accordingly.
- Recommend and schedule speakers for each visit leveraging a thorough understanding of speaker strengths and areas of expertise.
- Coordinate logistics for hybrid briefings (catering, rooms, A/V, etc.)
- Troubleshoot on-site issues.
- Identify areas for process improvements, make recommendations and execute.
Executive Briefing Manager, West
||San Jose, CA
|Posting Start Date:
Ideally, You'll Also Have
- Excellent presentation and storytelling skills
- Bachelor's degree or two or more years of work experience.
- Two or more years of relevant work experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Zoom’s product
- Experience with in person and hybrid briefings
- Experience working with SFDC and a Marketing CRM
- Technically proficient with conference room software
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
- Demonstrated experience in working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to manage responsibilities independently and work with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge in the following tools: Microsoft Office Suite, Gsuite and Zoom.
- Background in project management
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
||This listing expires on: 2/27/2022