EBC Manager, Singapore
The Zoom Executive Briefing Program’s mission is to design strategic, collaborative, customer-centric discussions and experiences that showcase the art of the possible with Zoom.
The hybrid EBC is designed to enhance customer and partner relationships, accelerate business growth, and establish loyalty amongst our customer base.
As the Executive Briefing Manager, you will deliver world-class experiences for Zoom’s customer stakeholders. You will work closely with account teams to create customized briefings focused on client business outcomes and initiatives.
This position provides pre, during, and post planning management and white glove support for virtual, hybrid, and in person engagements tied to our executive briefing program. You will manage briefing strategy and planning with internal sales and cross functional teams to produce an engaging and productive customer-first experience.
- Apply knowledge and expertise to design and manage customized executive briefings that focus on strategic accounts, small to large revenue deals, and relationship opportunities
- Own end to end customer experience of virtual or hybrid briefings
- Exercise judgment to develop effective agendas and content based on the combined understanding of customer business initiatives, sales objectives, account business plans, and knowledge of Zoom products and solutions
- Lead kick off and prep calls with discussion leaders and account teams to facilitate customer related information exchange and to support the identification of key messaging for each speaker to assign clear R+R’s
- Partner with account teams to actively facilitate briefing discussions throughout the day of the briefing
- Provide post-briefing analysis of insights and action items for follow-up after the briefing and communicate opportunities for improvement
- Conduct timely follow-up communications with the account teams to determine impact of briefings on sales success and track metrics accordingly
- Recommend and schedule speakers for each visit leveraging a thorough understanding of speaker strengths and areas of expertise.
- Proactively evangelize EBC program in POD and interpret reporting to target priority accounts within region
- Own logistics for hybrid briefings (catering, rooms, A/V, etc.)
- Troubleshoot on-site issues
- Identify areas for process improvements and support/lead projects to enhance program offering
EBC Manager, Singapore
|Posting Start Date:
Ideally, You'll Also Have
- Excellent presentation and storytelling skills
- 8+ years of relevant work experience
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Negotiation and influencing skills to ensure our customers have the most effective EBC experience
- Experience with in person and hybrid executive briefings or events
- Experience working with SFDC and a Marketing CRM
- Knowledge of Zoom’s products
- Technically proficient with conference room software
- A strategic mindset with the ability to pivot on an approach or situation to provide unique solutions and suggestions
- Obsessed with customer and stakeholder happiness — willing to go the extra mile to ensure a great experience
- Understanding of sales and customer success processes and challenges
- A strong diplomat — excels at relationship building and supporting x-functional stakeholders
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to think of creative solutions to accommodate our stakeholder and customers’ needs
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
- Demonstrated experience in working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment while performing well under pressure/deadlines
- Ability to manage responsibilities independently and work with minimal supervision
- Knowledge in the following tools: Microsoft Office Suite, Gsuite, Salesforce, and Zoom
- Background in project management or event management
- Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Apply here: https://zoom.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Zoom/job/Singapore-SGP/Executive-Briefing-Manager--APAC_R5767?source=linkedin
||This listing expires on: 2/27/2022