Content and Experience Manager
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
In HPE Marketing we articulate and amplify our brand, position, and frame our technology to win, engage customers and clients to help solve their challenges and enable our seller and partners. We are a data-driven, digital-first marketing engine that creates the excitement, interest, and demand for HPE solutions.
We're building a dynamic team focused on innovative and impactful customer engagement. The Content & Experience Manager is charged with developing leading-edge customer experiences in our Strategic Customer Engagement (SCE) Centers worldwide. You will be responsible for working across our solutions and marketing teams to innovate how we bring digital transformation to life for our customers through thought leadership platforms, customer stories, emerging technologies, and interactive demos. You'll also work closely with our Discussion Leader program manager and the community of HPE executives and subject matter experts to ensure the success of all messaging and integrated experiences throughout the customer touch-points in centers.
The ideal candidate is an influential leader, creative and knowledgeable about key trends in the technology industry, and demonstrates outstanding collaboration and communication skills. The candidate should be self-motivated and agile with a commitment to customers and high-quality results.
· Lead the development of immersive, interactive multimedia experiences and customer scenarios for the global network of customer centers
· Provide thought leadership and develop design methodologies for new physical and digital experiences; experiment with emerging technologies
· Work with campaigns, sponsorship, and product marketing teams to advise, curate, and create content mapped to customer journey
· Partner with Experience Marketing teams to optimize content for various digital form factors across our global SCE centers and the new Virtual EBCplatform
· Evangelize the SCE content strategy and framework to manage the process for syndicating content, experiences, and demos across the EBC channels
· Project manage content development with internal and external agencies, vendors, creative teams, and copywriters
· Proactively engage key Marketing stakeholders and Business Leaders to refine messaging and content in the physical space as well as the virtual experiences
· Manage the content management tool and continually refresh the library with the most current marketing assets that position HPE as the edge-to-cloud company
· Work closely with the Discussion Leader Program manager to collect and integrate feedback from the Discussion Leader community to enhance the customer experience and content messaging
· Bring innovation and push the envelope to find creative ways for storytelling and bring HPEs capabilities to life across all EBC channels
· Understand, apply and advocate the HPE Strategy and associated industry messaging
· Create training materials and toolkits to accelerate the deployment and use of new content, technologies, and customer experiences
· Track relevant KPIs for content usage and engagement to inform investment priorities and provide analysis reporting to determine content gaps and needs
Education and Experience Preferred:
Business Analyst (BA) or Bachelor of Science (BS) in Marketing or related field;
3+ years marketing experience
Content and experience management experience a plus
Knowledge and Skills Preferred:
Excellent interpersonal skills
Mastery knowledge of marketing fundamentals, products/services/solution lifecycle and knowledge management
Experience across integrated marketing communications
In-depth knowledge of industry and customer segments and demand generation program
Strong partner focus, including experience with global and local Independent Software Vendor (ISV)s, System Integration (SI), retail or channel partners
Excellent written/oral communications and analytical skills
Excellent negotiating skills
Ability to interface effectively with all levels of management and functional disciplines
Experience with Content Management Systems and marketing data analytics tools a plus