Briefing Manager - London
We are looking for a customer facing Briefing Manager. You will be creating, planning and executing customised briefings (in-person and virtual) for our customers, prospects and partners in our London Experience Center.
Your responsibilities include physical day-to-day operations of the center as well as evangelizing and collaborating with the sales and partner teams to maximise the Citrix Briefing Program.
Your sphere of collaboration will span Citrix sales, exec leadership, marketing and other areas of the company, as well as partners and customers. The customer audience addressed will include C-level, technical, and business stakeholders.
- Lead briefings: Engage sales to confirm briefings. Strategize and develop custom agendas for customers and partners in the Citrix Experience Center (EC); secure discussion leaders and presenters in support of briefing agendas; communicate briefing objectives to all participants and facilitate briefings.
- Facilitation: Facilitate and lead briefings with the briefing requestor (sales, partner, customer success).
- Briefing Content: Coordinate briefing center content (presentations, videos) with various teams to ensure a branded, customized briefing for centers. Help to update briefing presentations on a scheduled basis, assist in driving consistency of messaging across centers. Align content, demos, and customer experience for each briefing.
- Administrative responsibilities: Set-up and lead planning calls and pre-brief calls with discussion leaders and briefing requestor; Tasks for in-person and hybrid briefings: manage content and presentations, arrange customer access to the briefing platform, arrange catering and customer gifts, print briefing materials, and room set-up. Tasks for virtual briefings: set-up video conferencing, manage content and presentations, and arrange customer access to the briefing platform.
- Training and Program Communication: Train sales new hires, and keep informational program assets updated in SalesIQ, Citrix.com, Backstage, etc. Promote briefing program to sales and marketing colleagues to ensure briefings are part of an integrated account plan to accelerate sales cycle / increase pipeline value / create new opportunities.
- Measurement: Close out briefings with evaluations for sales and customers; monitor post-briefing revenue impact (expand and accelerate); create reports as needed by management; share “voice of customer” feedback.
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Briefing Manager - London
|Posting Start Date:
||Preferred Briefing Manager Expertise:
Skills and Requirements:
- Briefing Program management experience: planning, communications, metrics, budgeting
- Event planning and management experience
- Ability to work with people across all levels of organisations from C-Suite to business to technical IT functions Stakeholder management experience
- Experience working for or with sales organizations
- Understanding of field sales model and company organizational structure
- Understanding of company, partner, and driven technologies Content (written and video) development experience a plus
- Legal right to work in the UK
- Excellent time management, project management and organizational skills
- Attention to detail Excellent communication and listening skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Comfortable with senior level executives
- Works well across organizational boundaries
- Comfortable engaging sales on the phone
- Ability to work flexible hours
- BriefingSource experience a plus
- SalesForce, Savo/SalesIQ, and CitrixFiles experience
- Excel, including pivot table, knowledge for reporting
- Demonstrated ability in customer-facing or program management role
||This listing expires on: 4/3/2022