Briefing Program Manager (Munich, Germany)
The successful candidate is a high-energy, self-starter with an established, documented competence in Executive Briefings.
You like to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. The successful candidate thinks strategically, acts tactically, and possesses a strong ability to conceptualize, develop, drive, coordinate and manage a wide range of communications. The successful candidate will design tailored engagements to maximize the outcome from executive engagements both for customers and ServiceNow. The successful candidate will join an experienced team of briefing managers that support customer relationship development and pipeline generation / closure through strategic customer briefings and engagements in both a physical and digital setting.
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
What you get to do in this role:
· Plan and execute strategic briefings that result in increased customer confidence, measurable opportunity development and expansion, and help create strong recommendation scores for ServiceNow.
· Provide strategic consultation through collaboration with Sales Teams to develop briefing engagements focusing on balance between customer objectives and sales goals. Use broad and deep knowledge of briefing development principles to determine appropriate methods and procedures for addressing briefing needs.
· Establish and cultivate relationships with key contacts across the company to advance the briefing program mission.
· Exercise judgment in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Identify speakers based on understanding of required expertise, level of customer, messaging needs (may be local or via video conferencing). Use a combination of existing resources and key contacts/network outside the briefing team to identify expertise for new or unique business requirement.
· Use advanced knowledge of the briefing discipline as well as ServiceNow tools and workflows to ensure a thorough understanding by the speaker/discussion leader team of both the customer’s and sale’s objectives, appropriate level of messaging, and supporting logistics across the team in preparation for execution.
· Promote and use internal and external feedback, including quality surveys, to recognize challenges and when appropriate, lead development of resolutions/processes/workflows/communications with the extended team
· Share day-to-day responsibilities with teammates that ensure top-level customer service and briefing engagements in the briefing center or via digital channels.
· Design, develop and support different types of customer engagements based on local customs, business etiquette and protocols. May require multi-lingual capabilities pending GEO / Country of work
Address: Gabelsbergerstraße 4, Munich, Germany