Briefing Manager - Tel Aviv Customer Briefing Center (Contractor)
This role is a 12 month contract assignment at Palo Alto Networks. Contractors will not be employed by Palo Alto Networks but through our trusted staffing partners. Please keep reading for more details of the role.
Palo Alto Networks is looking for an Executive Briefing Manager to work on the Executive Briefing Program, being responsible for the management and delivery of world-class briefings delivered to our customers, prospects and partners. This position will report to the Customer Briefing Center (CBC) Senior Manager, based in Amsterdam, and is a great opportunity for a talented individual who has the desire to associate with a fast-growing company in a truly international environment.
The goal of the Executive Briefing (EBC) Program is to provide a differentiated customer experience that will support Palo Alto Networks sales and marketing efforts as it continues to be the fastest growing cybersecurity company in the market. This role reports to the Customer Briefing Center (CBC) Manager and is responsible for the management and delivery of world-class briefings delivered to our customers, prospects and partners. It requires flawless execution in managing briefings and concurrently supporting the CBC Manager in handling administrative and operational tasks related to the Customer Briefing Center - onsite and in the virtual environment.
Because this role is highly visible and involves interactions with prospects, customers, partners, and vendors, this individual must demonstrate an elevated level of professionalism on a daily basis. The role requires that this individual be knowledgeable and confident when interacting with executives and have the ability to facilitate complex briefings when executives are present. This individual must be able to work well in a small team environment and cross-functionally across the company, have high energy level, a positive attitude, strong work ethic and ability to quickly build rapport and trust with internal and external clients.
This position requires on-site presence once the Tel Aviv office and new CBC opens doors following new construction and company Security and Safety instruction during and post Covid-19 pandemic.
- Lead, design and effective execution of customized briefing agendas
- Leverage consultative skills to assist sales teams, partners and discussion leaders in aligning objectives with those of customer
- Make briefing request decisions based on a high-level understanding of the cybersecurity industry and Palo Alto Networks key strategies and product offerings
- Clearly articulate briefing objectives to executives and discussion leaders; ensuring that resources are utilized effectively and discussion leaders are properly prepared for each customer briefing
- Coordinate all aspects of briefing activity with internal and external clients. Handle urgent requests and agenda changes with positive attitude and calm demeanor
- Manage briefing logistics and provides hands-on support to CBC Manager
- Collaborate with others across the company and work independently to resolve issues and achieve results
- Follow briefing industry best practices by utilizing systems and processes that increase operational efficiencies
- Manage customer and partner-related EBC events, including logistics. Partner with cross-functional organizations for shared responsibility