Corporate Experience Briefing Coordinator
PTC is hiring a Corporate Experience Coordinator who's willing to go the extra mile to support its most visible and highly impactful group within Corporate Marketing, The Corporate Experience Center (CXC). Work with a fast-paced, multi-skilled team that believes that nothing is impossible.
Provide stellar hospitality (e.g., logistics coordination, materials management, presenter scheduling, expense tracking, etc.). This person will work in partnership with a global sales team to increase overall customer retention and satisfaction.
Join us on our mission to empower the technology community. At PTC, you'll have the opportunity to make the most of your potential.
WHO YOU ARE:
The ideal candidate will be highly organized, demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and a passion for customer service. You're a proactive thinker that does not shy away from tackling new challenges. Must be a strong team player who always acts with urgency. You were born a project manager who can balance (time management skills) multiple client visits in your sleep. Your commitment to excellence speaks for itself. You are comfortable working with an executive-level audience when necessary.
Corporate Experience Briefing Coordinator
|Posting Start Date:
||DAY-TO-DAY + IMPACT:
- Act as a dedicated point of contact and corporate experience liaison
- Coordinate all aspects of 100+ client visits/briefings (pre, during, and post) (virtual and in-person)
- Ensure each visit has a proper welcome/introduction with each coordinated meeting.
- Track and monitor visit logistics to ensure coordination of tasks and resources
- Oversee that CXC guests arrive at their adequate customer or partner briefings (virtual and in-person)
- Maintain a collaborative relationship with the CXC technology showcase team to understand their requirements/priorities
- Assist with day-to-day customer service functions for business as needed (e.g., manage CXC inbox, calendars)
- Utilize available software (e.g., BriefingSource) to respond to customer inquiries on time
- Handle inquiries from both internal and external clients; answer staff questions in a timely fashion
- Ensures compliance with visit policies, booking guidelines, and all service level agreements
- Provide a top-level experience to customers to further drive the growth of business
- Identify and document project risks and dependencies, establish mitigation plans and escalate them as necessary
- Prepare concise and clear executive presentations summarizing critical updates and results
- Provide general support and initial troubleshooting for customers with questions or issues during briefings
- Work closely with internal teams (e.g., tech showcase leads, sales, product leadership, events, and external vendors)
- Manage customer survey feedback to paint a picture of where opportunities for improvement exist
- Exhibit teamwork skills by assisting Operations Supervisor and CXC administrative needs
- Prepare recurring and routine internal reports as well as disseminate monthly summaries to key stakeholders
- Keep updated survey records to reflect relevant data and milestones
- Assume additional responsibilities as necessary for the continued growth of the team
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Minimum 2+ years of customer support experience
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or related field
- B2B and high-tech industry expertise preferred
- Effective written and verbal communications while maintaining a high degree of professionalism
- Experience working with Executive Briefing Platforms (ex. Briefing Source / Briefing Edge / Visit Ops is a plus
- Utilization of multi-media presentation skills (zoom/teams/webex) for optimum customer and partner experience
- Motivation to consistently provide the highest level of responsiveness and service to customers
- Action-oriented who delivers quality work (creatively and strategically)
- Overall ability to troubleshoot and test on the fly resolutions while staying balanced
- Practical organizational skills in prioritizing workflow and multi-tasking
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook)
- Experienced with virtual conferencing platforms (Zoom, Teams, WebEx)
- Exemplary copywriting along with strong verbal communication, interpersonal, and listening skills
- Consistent ability to work under pressure and manage multiple projects simultaneously to hit deadlines
- Willingness and ability to learn new processes and adapt to change
- Highly collaborative, detailed-oriented, energetic, and driven
This role is currently available as a full-time on-site hire in the Seaport Headquarters to maintain and manage the day-to-day activities as a CXC Briefing Coordinator.
||This listing expires on: 5/29/2023