SENIOR CUSTOMER MARKETING SPECIALIST – HTEC & BRAND
Honeywell is in the business of changing how the world works. We work on cultivating a culture of creativity, speed, and agility every day so we can meet all challenges head-on.
When COVID-19 struck, Honeywell produced and distributed millions of respirators and masks to cities, states, and countries. We co-authored a playbook for orchestrating mass vaccination events and developed better ways to deliver vaccines. But earning a reputation as a leading industrial technology company doesn’t come from just what we’ve accomplished. The world is changing at hyperspeed, and Honeywell is leading the way.
We use predictive analytics, for instance, to help monitor maintenance needs for aircraft while they’re in the air. Jets may someday use electric propulsion or Honeywell Green Jet Fuel™ as alternatives to fossil fuel. We also develop software that detects toxic gases by listening for them; leverage artificial intelligence to streamline e-commerce; create software that transforms the operation of large buildings; devise cybersecurity systems to safeguard critical infrastructure; and use augmented reality to aid field technicians when making repairs.
It takes remarkable employees to develop creative solutions, and Honeywell is building exceptional talent in part through employee networks that focus on career and skill development, provide networking opportunities, and promote cultural awareness and respect. At Honeywell, we prize differing backgrounds, perspectives, and viewpoints, and use that mindset to drive innovation that makes a difference in the world.
For more news and information on Honeywell, please visit www.honeywell.com/newsroom or watch 100+ Years of Innovation at Honeywell
SENIOR CUSTOMER MARKETING SPECIALIST – HTEC & BRAND
United Arab Emirates
|Posting Start Date:
We are seeking a bi-lingual Senior Customer Marketing Specialist, based in Dubai and reporting to the Director of Customer Marketing, Middle East and North Africa. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and motivated professional with a passion for driving high impact customer engagement through experiential and brand marketing.
This highly visible role combines marketing and customer experience management, content development and brand marketing, as well as planning, reporting, operations and logistics. In addition, you will serve as the face of the Honeywell Technology Experience Center (HTEC) in Dubai, one of only three HTECs globally. The successful candidate should have outstanding marketing, communication, project management and collaboration skills, and the ability to work effectively with sales across a matrixed environment.
You should have a keen interest in technology and be a passionate ambassador to senior-level decision makers. You should be comfortable with public speaking and able to tailor presentations to meet business objectives. You must be detail-oriented and self-motivated with a minimum of 5-7 years of experience.
• Supporting the execution of customer marketing and demand generation activity across Honeywell Middle East, including overseeing the HTEC and supporting corporate marketing campaigns (primarily Arabic content)
• Acquiring in-depth knowledge of Honeywell’s evolving portfolio and serving as a passionate ambassador for the company
• Hosting impactful in-person and virtual presentations and demos for external stakeholders ranging from customers to government officials
• Tracking KPIs to measure HTEC’s impact and success
• Marketing the Center internally to ensure steady engagement from Sales
• Delivering rigorous ROMI reports leveraging agreed metrics and tools
• Partnering with Business Customer Marketing to surface solutions and content that can be leveraged/added to HTEC to support Honeywell’s brand transformation
• Driving continuous improvement and seek ways to do things better, faster, and more efficiently
• Acquire an excellent knowledge of Honeywell’s portfolio; be able to speak with confidence about our solutions and offerings to customers
• Excellent interpersonal and customer-service skills, professional presence and public presentation capabilities
• Proven ability to deliver impactful and engaging presentations to diverse audiences
• Proven ability to work well with people at all levels, especially senior leaders
• Strong balance of creativity and innovation, detailed planning, strong commercial acumen and analytical skills
• Experience developing and executing impactful digital marketing campaigns that drive results
• Previous sales experience considered a plus
• Ability to handle multiple assignments and deadlines, and effectively manage projects to conclusion, relentless attention to organization and detail
• Technical acumen and savvy a requirement
• A bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or related field, plus at least 5-7 of demonstrated successful experience in marketing in a corporate or an agency environment
• Fluent Arabic language capabilities required
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Languages: Fluent English speaker, fluent Arabic
Type of job: Full time
||This listing expires on: 9/27/2022