CVC Senior Briefing Manager
Oracle’s Customer Visit Center is seeking an experienced Senior Briefing Manger to develop high impact executive engagements in our Redwood Shores, CA location. The Senior Briefing Manager will partner with sales account teams to develop and manage impactful engagements that increase sales and strengthen customer relationships. This role is highly visible and requires the skill and business etiquette to interact with Oracle’s sales, executive, partner, and customer leadership teams.
CVC Senior Briefing Manager
||Redwood City, CA
|Posting Start Date:
||As a Senior Briefing Manager, you are responsible for the complete success of in-person and virtual executive engagements that includes timeline management, understanding stakeholder and customer expectations, communications between sales and executive teams, and the day-of engagement execution. You will understand the customer’s business objectives and develop a unique briefing engagement that will address business challenges with the goal to enable growth and the further adoption of Oracle’s products and services as well as deepen relationships. You will work with internal sales stakeholders to provide strategic guidance designed to meet customer’s expectations. You will work closely with fellow briefing managers to exchange industry knowledge and strategies.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter with excellent project management and analytical skills, able to manage multiple projects simultaneously. They are able to build partnerships, require minimal supervision and direction with the ability to communicate effectively with executive stakeholders and deliver program KPIs. The candidate must be highly organized, with the ability to both follow and establish processes, be collaborative, and capable of making decisions and asserting authority when necessary.
In-Person and Virtual CVCs:
• Manage end-to-end briefing process for executive engagements.
• Develop briefing agendas incorporating strategic discussions and experiences that engage Oracle executives, subject matter experts, and customers. This requires creativity, a high-level knowledge of Oracle products and solutions and a good grasp of the selling process.
• Managing and leading the preparation sessions with Oracle executives/spokespeople. This is part of due diligence, a critical component of a briefing's success, and the responsibility of the BM to ensure everything is covered and the exec is prepared.
• Source speakers. Leveraging a strong organizational understanding, identify and source the best speakers for your audience, account, opportunity, and sales objective.
• Build key relationships to drive a successful, experience to internal stakeholders and customers. • Detailed visit logistics. Support day of visit schedule, agenda direction, and meeting moderation as needed.
• Summarize and close-out briefing with Account Team.
• Travel: <20%
• Promote the value of a customer briefing to internal stakeholders by developing partnerships within and across the Business Units, Marketing, Executives, and others in support of the Briefing Program.
• Develop ongoing relations with the Strategic Client Directors and assume responsibility for maintaining a strong partnership.
Background and Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree and 5-7+ years professional experience preferably in software marketing, sales, program management and/or business development.
• Ability to work independently and handle high pressure situations in a fast-paced environment.
• Enthusiasm for learning new technologies while working in a high-tech environment.
• Strong project management experience, technical skills, public speaking skills, and a proven ability to identify, initiate and drive projects and events to successful completion, on deadline, is required.
• Demonstrate ability to work cross-functionally, think critically, indirectly influence, problem-solve, and lead cross-organizational projects
• Knowledge of product and sales strategy is critical, candidate must demonstrate ability and commitment to learn and apply knowledge quickly.
• Strong leadership and smart problem-solving skills with a solid understanding of the operational requirements of a briefing program.
• Focuses on highly professional interactions within the team and our supporters; attention to detail and follow-through are critical.
• Applied sense of urgency and ability to drive processes to achieve results.
• Impeccable attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and willingness to handle administrative aspects of the position.
• Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to create and deliver targeted messages to senior level executives.
Apply here: https://eeho.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX_1/job/161713/share/300622265942053?utm_medium=jobshare
||This listing expires on: 10/17/2022