Executive Briefing and Marketing Specialist
Schneider Electric has an exciting opportunity for an Executive Briefing and Marketing Specialist to be based in our award-winning Executive Briefing Center (EBC) located in O’Fallon, Missouri just outside of St. Louis. In this role, you will be responsible for helping our NAM and global sales teams and customers succeed by leveraging our Center’s resources and capabilities through the planning, execution, and follow-up of effective briefings, trainings, and other activities both in-person and virtually, as well as proactive marketing and evangelization efforts both internally and externally.
What will you do?
What qualifications will make you successful?
- Increase mind share of EBC as our leader for marketing and communications for the EBC through the development of e-newsletters, social media posts, sales tools, web pages, and other communications
- Drive higher and more effective utilization of the EBC by developing strong partnerships with our sales executives, leadership, and other supporting functions such as operations or strategy
- Act as a trusted consultant to our sales teams from their initial briefing request to briefing execution through follow-up
- Meet both the objectives of the customer and account team when developing a briefing agenda and executing the briefing
- Ensure the proper EBC resources are aligned with the opportunity by evaluating briefing requests based on strategic impact, revenue potential, level of attendees, market segmentation, sales cycle stage, etc.
- Source the right discussion leaders/executives for briefings by consulting with the sales team ensuring first that they properly complete our cloud-based briefing request form which informs our preparation calls, strategic agenda, and other customization and personalization activities
- Recruit, retain, recognize, and develop new discussion leaders (subject matter experts/presenters) by working with senior management, product, segment, and solutions marketing, sales management, and R&D teams
- Lead discussions, facilitate interactions, deliver presentations/demonstrations, and otherwise participate in briefings as needed which are often during the opening and closing “customer insights” sessions (may include learning about the customer, facilitating introductions, validating objectives, introducing discussion leaders, debriefing between topics, noting action items and recap, and closing briefing)
- Prepare facility for both in-person and virtual briefings which may include spaces preparation, digital signage, AV readiness, content management, virtual production needs, and building and leveraging relationships with external and internal vendors and partners
- Help to ensure EBC demos and solutions content are impactful and aligned with corporate strategy through collaboration with offer leaders, strategic marketing, and other strategy-related positions
- Creation and execution of a program for our Channels and Sales Enablement Organization which they can leverage with a menu of standardized topics with tiers based on knowledge base and proficiency
- Manage special projects as assigned which may include strategic EBC growth initiatives, research, and/or special reports generation
- Potential growth opportunity to learn and become a discussion leader on highly strategic topics during customer briefings on occasion in areas such as Sustainability, Services, Segments, Software, etc.
What's in it for me?
- Knowledge of Schneider Electric products and services, industry trends, and competitor offerings
- Excellent verbal and written communication, as well as presentation skills
- Effective interpersonal skills at all levels
- Presentation, facilitation, and demonstration skills
- Well-developed prioritization, organization, and planning skills
- Works effectively across all levels in the organization
- Professional appearance and manner
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to deal with last-minute changes and deadlines while showing grace under pressure
Schneider Electric offers an inclusive benefits package to support all of our employees such as flexible work arrangements, paid family leave, 401(k) + match, well- being programs, holidays & paid time off, military leave benefits, and more. Learn more about working with us: http://se.com/us/careers
Who will you report to?
This position reports to the Customer Experience Center Director.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
Executive Briefing and Marketing Specialist
|Posting Start Date:
||This listing expires on: 2/23/2023