In a typical day you will;
• Lead the planning process with account teams to determine engagement objectives and sales opportunities
• Develop engagement agendas. This requires creativity, high-level knowledge of products and solutions that HPE offers, and a good understanding of the selling process
• Source discussion leaders. Leveraging a strong understanding of who presents on what, to whom, and how well. Identify and source the best speakers for your audience, account, opportunity, and sales/customer objectives
• Lead discussion leader pre-engagement calls
• Recommend additional engagement offerings as appropriate (tours, demos, customer references, etc.)
• Facilitate customer and partner engagements
• Summarize the “Voice of the Customer” session
• Summarize and close-out engagements with Account Team
Join us and make your mark!
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element!
Want to know more about it? Then let’s stay connected!
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.