Customer Briefing Specialist
The Customer Briefing Specialist is a member of Adobe’s Customer Briefing Program. Customer Briefings are 1:1 engagements focused on deal progression in support of Sales. Discussions are led by Adobe executives, product experts and industry strategists. Customer Briefings are executed at Adobe Customer Experience Center (CEC), a dedicated, branded facility, located at Adobe headquarters in San Jose.
This position is responsible for managing, executing logistical requirements and event set up for customer briefings, sales/partner meetings at Adobe’s San Jose Office.
This role requires a strong attention to detail, a responsive sense of urgency as well as exceptional flexibility, time management, and prioritization skills. This is a customer facing role and will require the ability to interact professionally with Adobe senior executives, sales teams, and customers from around the world. The candidate will support multiple customer briefings and meetings simultaneously and collaborate with multiple vendors (catering, security, facilities).
Knowledge of the San Jose hospitality industry and strong event management is desirable.
Customer Briefing Specialist
||San Jose, CA
||Competitive - Contract to hire
|Posting Start Date:
- Act as vital member of the Customer Briefing Program, responsible for supporting customer briefings, sales/partner meetings and other meetings as needed, conducted at Adobe’s Customer Experience Center.
- Manage meeting logistics, catering, security, and hospitality
- Execute briefing room set up for customer briefings, sales/partner meetings, other as needed. Includes printing name badges, table tents, meeting room set up, agendas, day of support and end of day clean up.
- Manage catering staffing and billing in support of onsite food service for customer briefings, sales/partner meetings, etc. Includes relationship, food orders, schedule, food delivery, setup/breakdown and clean up. Provide associated dietary restrictions and monitor catering quality and feedback. Manage international catering billing.
- Manage weekly security reports, guest arrivals and guest parking
- Provide concierge-style services (restaurant reservations, ground transportation, etc.)
- Manage customer gifts including selection, ordering, delivery, and billing
- Support day of guest arrivals, and event management
- Manage inventory of program related supplies
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Customer Briefing experience and/or heavy event management background required
- Familiarity in using an event or briefing management app/tool
- Strong, collaborative team member with the ability to work independently to manage a diverse workload
- Strong organizational, time-management and analytical skills needed
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, non-verbal)
- Flexibility when dealing with changing priorities and ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Commitment to customer satisfaction
- General computer skills required with knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Demonstrate a high degree of professionalism at all times (in dress, demeanor and communication)
- Resourceful, collaborative
- In person, onsite, daily management required
||This listing expires on: 7/9/2023