- Experience in developing, executing, and leading executive briefing programs, ideally in a B2B technology environment
- Strong organizational and project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- An eye for details and knowing how to build a bespoke experience based on customer needs
- Track record building and leading high-performing teams
- Good storytelling and presentation skills - you can captivate an audience
- Ability to create and nurture relationships across the organization, including building trust with executive leadership
- Demonstrated ability to develop and analyze program metrics to share the story of your team’s impact
- Knowledge of ecommerce and the technology industry is a plus
Experience comes in many forms, many skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. If your background is *this close* to what we’re looking for, please consider applying, even if you aren’t able to check every box above.
We know that applying to a new role takes a lot of work and we truly value your time. We’re looking forward to reading your application.
At Shopify, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion enables us to truly make commerce better for everyone. We strongly encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities.
Apply here: https://www.shopify.com/careers/executive-briefing-program-senior-lead_413ba353-db9c-4c75-8358-83665d4fe251