Briefing Program Manager (Amsterdam, Netherlands)
Job Title: Briefing Program Manager, EMEA
Department: Chief Innovation Office
Position reports to: Director, Executive Briefing Program – EMEA
At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it
possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,400+ customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're proud to be one of FORTUNE's 100 Best Companies to Work For® and World's Most Admired Companies® 2022.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether
you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our
roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
The successful candidate is a high-energy, self-starter with an established, documented
competence in Executive Briefings. You like to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. The successful candidate thinks strategically, acts tactically, and possesses a strong ability to conceptualize, develop, drive, coordinate and manage a wide range of communications. The successful candidate will design tailored engagements to maximize the outcome from executive engagements both for customers and ServiceNow. The successful candidate will join an experienced team of briefing managers that support customer relationship development and pipeline generation / closure through strategic customer briefings and engagements in both a physical and digital setting. In order to represent the Executive Briefing Program, the candidate is required to be in the office a few days a week.
What you get to do in this role
• Develop processes, procedures, and guidelines to manage the day-to-day operations of the
• Build strong working relationships with Sales, Sales Management, ServiceNow executives and subject-matter-experts to engage for the local speaker pool
• Cultivate and establish relationships with local SMEs to advance the briefing program mission
• Plan and execute strategic briefings that result in increased customer confidence,
measurable opportunity development and expansion, and help create strong
recommendation scores for ServiceNow.
• Provide strategic consultation through collaboration with Sales Teams to develop briefing
engagements focusing on balance between customer objectives and sales goals. Use
broad and deep knowledge of briefing development principles to determine appropriate
methods and procedures for addressing briefing needs.
• Establish and cultivate relationships with key contacts across the company to advance the
briefing program mission.
• Exercise judgment in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining
results. Identify speakers based on understanding of required expertise, level of customer,
messaging needs (may be local or via video conferencing). Use a combination of existing
resources and key contacts/network outside the briefing team to identify expertise for new
or unique business requirement.
• Use advanced knowledge of the briefing discipline as well as ServiceNow tools and
workflows to ensure a thorough understanding by the speaker/discussion leader team of
both the customer’s and sale’s objectives, appropriate level of messaging, and supporting
logistics across the team in preparation for execution.
• Promote and use internal and external feedback, including quality surveys, to recognize
challenges and when appropriate, lead development of
resolutions/processes/workflows/communications with the extended team
• Share day-to-day responsibilities with teammates that ensure top-level customer service and briefing engagements in the briefing center or via digital channels.
• Design, develop and support different types of customer engagements based on local
customs, business etiquette and protocols. May require multi-lingual capabilities pending
GEO / Country of work
• Create and post weekly social media updates and Geo reports to targeted distribution list
(Geo Leadership, Sales, Marketing, etc.)
• Manage Briefing Logistics, e.g.: Catering Order, Gifting, Surveys, Attendee Registration, Room set-up, etc.