We invite you to consider the many benefits of ABPM membership including:
- A Briefing Resource Packet (a $500 value) will be emailed to you at the time you join. Click here to see packet contents
- Discounted registration fees to annual ABPM Spring Conferences, Fall Workshops, European Conferences, Virtual Workshops and Regional Meetings where you'll have opportunities to visit other briefing centers and programs as well as learn from briefing professionals from around the globe.
- Access to the MyABPM app Community that allows you to ask questions and share with your fellow members via any Apple or Android device.
- ABPM's online Blog Briefly... is filled with substantive content including featured briefing programs or centers, members sharing best practices, articles written by professionals in the field, and information about upcoming ABPM events and new ABPM services.
- The Members-Only LinkedIn Group: Online best practice exchange with fellow briefing professionals regarding current high-interest topics
- 24/7 Resources on www.ABPM.com:
- Resource Library - Primarily Free (and downloadable by members only) and some Discounted items in six categories including: The Annual Research on the Effectiveness of Briefings, Processes & Tools, Studies & Surveys, Characteristics of a World Class Briefing Program, Briefly Newsletter Archives, and the Briefing Program Value Proposition. New: A large collection of Virtual Briefings Resources.
- Significantly discounted access to annual research on the effectiveness of briefing programs as well as annual compensation survey results in the Studies & Surveys section.
- Briefing Program and Supplier Membership Online Directory (member section only) - A great resource for finding other members who are nearby or may have similar programs to yours and who may be able to help you find solutions to common problems. ABPM Supplier Members are vetted vendors who have completed one or more projects within a briefing program to a level that gains that program's endoresment for membership.
- Job Postings - Post available positions within your program on the only web site specifically for Briefing Professionals
- The Core and Advanced Competency Curriculum: A set of suggested curriculum for the development of briefing professionals
- The ABPM team is happy to arrange center visits for you at fellow ABPM member centers upon request. Please notify us at least two weeks prior to your travel dates (4 weeks is ideal).
- Connections to ABPM community Thought Leaders - need help and advice regarding a specific program goal or challenge? The ABPM team is happy to introduce you to fellow members who excel in one or more Characteristics of World Class Briefing Program categories (Customer Experience, Operations, Analytics, Management, Multi-Center Programs) and have volunteered to share their experiences and learnings.
- Access to the ABPM team who are always happy to help you with your questions and requests or help you find members who have been there, done that.
- Briefing Program Managers responsible for the successful operation of one or more Briefing/Customer Visit Centers
- Program Managers who support Sales with Briefings and other types of marketing events, such as Seminars and Trade Shows
- Consultants, or event planners, who specialize in consulting with account managers to develop Briefings that meet both internal and external customer requirements for Briefings
- Technical Briefing Program staff members who oversee the Program's presentation delivery systems, demo areas, or both
- Coordinators who are responsible for all logistics and services associated with the Briefing Program
- Other members of the Briefing Program staff who would benefit from an exchange of information with other Briefing professionals
For more information regarding ABPM, feel free to contact us.
Or Click Here to Become a Member!