CCC: Metrics & Analytics for Briefing Programs Outline
Effectively quantifying and communicating value and impact is critical to meeting the needs of your key stakeholders and ensuring the long-term viability of your program. In this class, we explore the essential tactical and strategic metrics to support a value proposition based on business impact as well as efficiency. We look at which metrics can be directly measured, and which require integration with a CRM system. Best-in-class feedback survey questions for customers, account teams, and Discussion Leaders are provided.
Who Should Attend
Briefing professionals charged with developing or evolving a World Class measurement system for their program.
- Identifying typical needs of your key stakeholders
- Establishing your key performance indicators
- Immediate feedback and Survey Questions
- Aligning to program strategy
- Meeting stakeholder requirements
- Aligning with other customer-facing organizations
- Measuring before/after delta
- Measuring Discussion Leader performance
- Using the Data: Communicating impact and driving improved performance
- Capturing Methodologies and Increasing Your Return Rate
- CRM Integration
- Measuring: activity & results, quantity & quality, and volumes & value
- Business intelligence to provide for future program and process improvements
- Quantifying revenue touched, sales closures, incremental revenue, new opportunities, sales cycle advancement, and other contributions.
- Using historical data to predict future outcomes
- Example frameworks for capturing and reporting customer insights
- Strategies to promote customer engagement and candor
- Workshop slides
- ABPM Core Competency Course (CCC) credit