Regional Meeting Final Details
ABPM 2016 East Coast Regional Meeting
We are looking forward to seeing each of you next Tuesday, August 2nd! Below you will find all the information you need for an enjoyable day.
Final Event Details
Please download the MyABPM App designed by ABPM Supplier Member Design Reactor via iTunes or GooglePlay prior to arriving at the conference. MyABPM will allow you to stay connected with up-to-the-minute information for every day of the event with useful and collaborative features like:
Your login credentials to access the app are:
- A detailed agenda outlining key event touch points for each hour of every day
- An activity stream with real-time updates and social integrations
- A list of Activities that are available in the area surrounding the hotel
Username: email address you registered with
If you do not have a device that runs on iOS or Android, you can still download a final agenda via this link in pdf format for your use at the conference.
If you attended the Spring 2016 conference and logged into the MyABPM app then, you shouldn't have to login again. Just open the app and choose the 2016 European Conference.
Conference check-in will be 15:30 – 17:00 p.m. on Tuesday 28 June in the Studio Floor Foyer at the Mondrian London. If you miss the conference check-in, feel free to join us for the opening general session in the Screening Room on the Studio Floor. After the opening general session, an ABPM team member can retrieve your credentials.
As we near the event, there are a few items we need to tie up so that we take care of you to the best of our abilities during the conference.
Meanwhile, if you have any questions or further needs as we near the event, please don’t hesitate to call the ABPM Team at +1 214-389-0994 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing each of you next week!
- Attendees Roster: A copy of the current attendee roster was attached to the email with this link. In an effort to be green, there will not be a hard copy provided. After the conference, we will send a final attendees list (with last minute additions and cancellations), with the email asking for your conference feedback and other follow-up details.
- Tour Day: Your Tour Day group assignment can be found on the spreadsheet attached to the email. The Tour Day schedule is here. You will have a number on your conference badge indicating your group assignment. See the conference app or the agenda for departure location and time. Please wear shoes you are comfortable walking in and an umbrella in case of inclement weather.
- Area Dining & Shopping: Wednesday is a free night. To help you plan your evening, you can find a list and map of area shopping and dining in the 'Maps & Logistics' section of your MyABPM Conference App.
- Primary Conference Location: The Mondrian London is located at 20 Upper Ground, London, SE1 9PD and is the primary location of the 2016 ABPM European Conference.
- Transportation: The Heathrow Express train service leaves from Heathrow train station at the airport every 15 minutes and takes 15 minutes to reach Paddington Station in central London. Paddington is about a 20 minute taxi or tube ride from Mondrian. Tickets for this can be brought at the station and are 22GBP each way. There is a taxi stand outside of Paddington Station or you can take the tube Bakerloo Line (Brown line) southbound from Paddington straight to Waterloo Station, which is then only a 10 minute walk to Mondrian along Upper Ground road.
- Free Wifi in Mondrian guest rooms: If you are staying in the ABPM room block at the Mondrian, the wifi in your guest room is free of charge. Simply clink onto 'Mondrian-Complimentary'. A pop out box will appear where you type in your email address and click 'yes' to the Terms & Conditions and you will be logged on. The charge should not be reflected on your bill. If it is, please contact email@example.com
- Breakfast included in ABPM block at the Mondrian London: If you are staying in the ABPM room block at the Mondrian, your breakfast is included in your rate. You'll receive additional information at the hotel check-in desk.
- Dress: Dress throughout the entire conference is business casual (trainers and sports/leisure wear are not permitted on the cruise per the Thames Dinner Cruise). During the conference, we recommend that you dress in layers for sessions as hotel meeting room temperatures can vary greatly. For Tour Day, please wear shoes you are comfortable walking in and bring an umbrella in case of inclement weather.
- Sessions: Registrants do not sign up for Thursday breakout sessions; they are first come, first served. To ensure you get to attend the sessions you wish, we suggest you review the agenda prior to arrival to plan your own schedule and arrive at each session in plenty of time to find a seat. If some sessions you wish to attend are scheduled in the same time slot, don't worry! Following the conference, a link to downloadable session presentations (if provided by presenter) will be provided. Presenters are also generally happy to speak with you about their topics during breaks or meals. Attending with a team member? We suggest you divide and conquer.