Spring Conference Final Details - Remote Attendees
ABPM 2022 Spring Conference
We're looking forward to seeing you remotely on Monday, April 11th and Tuesday, April 12th for the 2022 Spring Conference! Below you will find all the information you need to help the event go smoothly for you.
You'll join the conference via the ABPM.Events virtual platform developed by ABPM Supplier Member, the CXApp, an Inpixion Company. We highly recommend viewing this 15-minute conference orientation video well before April 11th so you're fully prepared and get the most from your remote participant experience.
Your ABPM.Events platform credentials:
To join the Opening General Session on Monday, April 11th, and Breakout Sessions on Tuesday, April 12th:
- Use the same login credentials you use to log in to the MyABPM App (or that you used for the virtual Fall Workshop Series if you attended that conference). If you don't remember your credentials, just enter the email you used to register as your username, click "Next", and then 'Forgot Your Password?" to reset your password.
- If you haven’t logged in to either the app or platform in the past and have never received an email from us with login credentials, use the email associated with your event registration as your username, and abpm1234 as your password (passwords are case sensitive). If this is your first time logging in, we suggest you log in well before April 11th in case you have any trouble with your credentials.
What to expect in sessions
- Log in to the ABPM.Events platform
- Click the arrow to the right of "ABPM 2022 Spring Conference"
- Click the "ABPM 2022 Spring Conference" title that appears below
- Once on the Spring Conference Home page, simply click on the Agenda button, then "Join Virtually" to attend any session when it's live. Session times appear in the time zone on your computer. You will find a handy countdown clock to help you keep track of when the session will start live.
Monday, April 11th Opening General Session: This session will be largely broadcast in format. However, during Greg Verdino's keynote, we'd love to see your questions in the chat. We'll do our best to share those with Greg so he can answer them live.
Tuesday, April 12th Breakout Sessions: All breakout sessions have a Remote Attendee Advocate (RAA) assigned to the session who, in most cases, will be sitting in the room with the session leader in Santa Clara. The RAA will welcome you via chat as you enter the room. You'll see the session leader via the room camera and they will share collaboration protocol at the start of the session. You'll submit questions and thoughts via chat. The RAA will call on you at the appropriate moment so you can unmute and speak up. Please turn your camera on! In-person attendees will be able to see you on the room's screen and hear you and you'll be able to hear them as well!
Then, approximately one week after the live conference dates, we'll email you to let you know that recordings of the Opening General Session, Breakout Sessions, and Award Ceremony are available for viewing in the ABPM.Events platform. 'Join Virtually' buttons will convert to 'Watch Now' buttons. Those recordings will remain available to you indefinitely! So, if your needs evolve, you can always go back to view a session focused on your current challenges!
Though all conference elements are listed in the ABPM.Events platform (and are labeled as In-Person or Hybrid), for your convenience, you can find the final agenda in pdf format here.
Because all sessions will be held via Zoom, we suggest you update and/or download and/or update the Zoom app for full use of the session tools.
A Conference Participant Roster was attached to the email sent on Monday, April 4th. The document has two tabs: one for in-person participants and one for remote. If you do not see your name on the list, it's either because you registered after April 4th or you asked that your information not be included in the attendees list. You can also view attendees who chose to share their information in the ABPM.Events platform.
You're on an adventure with us! This is ABPM's first hybrid conference and, though the ABPM team and the many members who have worked with us to plan this conference have done our best to envision a strong experience for in-person and remote attendees, we're sure there will be bumps and lessons learned. We ask for your patience as we go on this adventure together!
If you have any questions or further needs as we near the event, please don’t hesitate to email the ABPM Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +1-214-306-0115. Please note that the ABPM team may be delayed responding during live conference hours because they will be onsite in Santa Clara so we recommend you log in to the ABPM.Events platform well before April 11th to make sure you won't have issues joining when sessions are live. For any issues related to the ABPM event platform, please contact Inpixion support. Please provide screenshots, the browser you’re using, and as much information as possible about your issue so we can help resolve it. You can also find answers to many questions on this FAQ page. We look forward to seeing each of you soon!