Spring Conference Final Details - In Person Attendees
ABPM 2022 Spring Conference
Final Event Details
We're looking forward to seeing each of you at next week's Spring Conference! Below you will find all the information you need for a great ABPM Spring Conference experience.
Please download the MyABPM App designed and provided by ABPM Supplier Member CXApp, an Inpixion Company via iTunes or GooglePlay prior to arriving at the conference. If you already have the app on your phone, please make sure you've updated it. The MyABPM app will allow you to stay connected with up-to-the-minute information every day of the event with useful and collaborative features.
If you are new to the MyABPM app or have never received login information from ABPM before, your login credentials are:
Username: email address you registered with
If you have used the MyABPM app in the past, your login credentials are:
Username: email address you registered with
Password: Use your current password. Forgot it? Use the 'Forgot your password?' link in the app to reset.
If you do not have a device that runs on iOS or Android, you can still download a final agenda via this link in pdf format for your use at the conference.
Though in-person attendees will primarily use the MyABPM event app during the conference, the ABPM.Events platform is available now to view pre and post-event content. A video tour of the ABPM.Events Spring Conference platform is available here.
Conference check-in will be 10:00 a.m.– 2:00 p.m. on Monday April 11th in the Lobby West of the Hyatt Regency Santa Clara. A hotel map can be found here. Please bring proof of full Covid vaccination (card or photo). You will need these on Tour Day too. If you miss check-in, join us for the opening general session in Grand Ballroom EF. There will be an ABPM table with remaining attendee badges outside of the Grand Ballroom ABCD during the Supplier Celebration from 5:00 -7:30 pm.
You'll receive logistics emails starting Sunday, April 10th that detail the following day's events. Meanwhile, information that will help you be ready for a great week is below:
- Attendees Roster: A copy of the current attendee roster, minus those who don't wish to have their information shared, was attached to the email with this link. There is a tab for in-person attendees and a tab for remote. You can also find a list of attendees in your MyABPM app and in the ABPM.Events platform.
- Newcomers Orientation: If you’re a first-time attendee, please plan to attend the Newcomer’s orientation starting at 1 pm on Monday, April 11th in the Cypress Room, 2nd Floor. During the orientation, you'll meet your fellow newcomers, ABPM Advisory Board Members, and you'll learn how to best navigate the conference.
- Tour Day: Your Tour Day bus assignment can be found on the spreadsheet attached to the email. The Tour Day schedule is here. You will have a number on your conference badge indicating your group assignment. See the conference app or the agenda for departure location and times for each group. Please wear your conference badge and bring proof of Covid vaccination on Tour Day as it will be required to enter all centers. Also, please note breakfast and departure times are staggered (consult your agenda or the tour day schedule).
- Primary Conference Location & Parking: The Hyatt Regency Santa Clara, the primary location of the 2022 ABPM Spring Conference, is located at 5101 Great America Parkway, Santa Clara, CA 95054. The hotel is approximately 6 miles and a 10-15 minute drive from San Jose International Airport. Parking is $25 overnight with varying day prices depending on length of time in the lot. Use your room keycard for a 25% discount.
- Dress: Dress throughout the conference is business casual with the exception of Wednesday evening’s Gala Dinner, which is cocktail. We recommend you dress in layers for conference sessions as hotel meeting room temperatures can vary greatly.
- Breakout Sessions: There is no pre-registration for Tuesday's breakout sessions; seating is first-come, first-served. To ensure you get to attend the sessions you wish, we suggest you review the agenda prior to arrival to plan your schedule and arrive at each session in plenty of time to find a seat. If there are other sessions you wish to attend that are scheduled in the same time slot, don't worry! One week following the conference, recordings of the sessions will be available via the ABPM.Events platform indefinitely.
- You're on an adventure with us! This is ABPM's first hybrid conference, and though the ABPM team and the many members who have worked with us to plan this conference have done our best to envision a strong experience for in-person and remote attendees, we're sure there will be bumps and lessons learned. We also expect the Hyatt team may be a bit rusty as we are one of their first large events in some time. We ask for your patience as we go on this return to in-person adventure together!
If you have any questions or further needs, please don’t hesitate to email the ABPM Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1-214-306-0115. We look forward to seeing each of you next week!