ACC: Strategies for Multi-Site Briefing Programs Outline
This workshop will explore: whether to build additional Centers; where to build; managing growth; funding, organizational and operational considerations; critical success factors and measuring success of the multi-center program. It’s a big and important topic!
Who Should Attend
Managers and Business Planners considering expanding their EBC program beyond the Corporate EBC. This may include multiple sites within and outside the USA.
- Review of the four characteristics of multi-site programs
- Whether to build and where: Criteria for deciding•
- Paying to play: Organizational and funding alternatives
- Dotted versus solid lines
- Follow the money
- Managing growth of the multi-center program
- Making a plan
- Mitigating rogue centers
- Operational issues: leveraging the brain-trust of the multi-center program team
- Critical success factors: ensuring exceptional customer experiences in any center
- Measuring success of the multi-center program