Virtual Fall Workshop Series Day 1 Logistics
ABPM 2021 Virtual Fall Workshop Series
Monday, October 18th Logistics
We look forward to welcoming you to the first day of the ABPM Workshop Series tomorrow, Monday October 18th. You'll find information below that will help the day go smoothly for you.
NEW Virtual Event Platform! We are pleased to announce the launch of the new ABPM.Events virtual platform developed by the CXApp. This platform ties to your MyABPM app account. We encourage you to log in now to look around!
Day 1 Schedule - All Sessions happen LIVE
- To login to the ABPM.Events platform, you'll use the same email address and password you've used to login to the MyABPM App. If you've forgotten your password, simply enter your email address, click 'Next', and then click 'Forgot Your Password?' to reset your password.
- If you've never logged into the MyABPM app, enter the email address you used to register for this event, and abpm1234 as your password. You can reset your password once you've logged in.
We suggest you login to the platform early to take a look around. All live sessions happen from the AGENDA section of the platform. A countdown clock next to each agenda item will tell you exactly when the session will begin. Click 'Join Virtually' a few minutes before the session to enter the session's Zoom waiting room.
- 10:00 AM Central Time: NEW Conference Platform Orientation & Networking sponsored by Derse Come learn about the new conference platform we’re debuting at this conference and network with fellow conference participants! We'll also welcome the Fall Class of 2021 (if you’re a first-timer, we’ll explain!).
- 11:00 AM Central Time: Opening General Session Panel: Navigating the Unexpected Challenges of Returning to Centers - Sponsored by Dimensional Innovations Panelists: Marcy Nelsen, Director, AT&T Corporate Briefing Program; Laurent Picot, Director, EMEA Salesforce Innovation Centers; and Natalie Smith, Briefing Program Manager, HPE London. During the General Session, you can submit questions to the panelists and chat with fellow conference participants via the chat window.
- 12:00 PM Central Time: After the General Session, there will be two sets of four Sponsor Demos & Case Studies, one starting at 12:00 PM CT and the other starting at 12:30 PM CT. Attending makes you eligible for great prizes! You can review case study and demo times, descriptions, and prizes today to make the most of your time on Monday.
A printable pdf FINAL AGENDA can be found here.
Throughout the Conference...
Center Tours We're excited to offer our fourth set of virtual Center Tours featuring three member briefing centers - physical and virtual! Simply click “Center Tours” on the left navigation bar of the virtual conference platform, then click 'Watch Now' to view video tours of Google Cloud, Silicon Valley; NEC's Virtual Center, and T-Mobile, Seattle.
Suppliers Section ABPM’s Supplier Members have been thoroughly vetted and are an important resource of expert vendors in the briefing world. Visit the Suppliers section from the left navigation bar and click on a supplier logo to find information about services and solutions that will make running your briefing program easier and more effective.
First time attending an ABPM Event?
Welcome! We're excited to have you with us. We know you'll find the community welcoming and happy to share. You are now officially part of the ABPM Fall Class of 2021! Please send a square headshot of yourself to email@example.com to be included in your class photo, which will be shared with you and on ABPM's Facebook page.
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org. During live conference hours, ABPM team members will be supporting the event and unavailable via email. If you have trouble logging in to the virtual event platform or technical issues with the platform, please contact email@example.com